Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Disneyland 5K pictures

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland 5K pictures

I did the 5K on Sunday and had a blast! I took tons of pictures which was not easy to do while running (so I ended up walking a bit). Some of the pics are blurry since I tried to take them while jogging. Enjoy!

Disneyland 5K

Re: Disneyland 5K pictures

Wow, they know how to host a neat run...
    sigpic

Comment

I wish they had that many characters in the park every day. Seems like a really fun time.

Comment

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.
        <3 Chloe

Comment

I didn't know that most of the run was backstage. Not sure if I like that idea as too many kids are in the race and can see the non magic place they were never meant to see. Just me I guess but it would have been fun.
          Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Was all the run in the park?

Comment

It started in the Timon parking lot and went through Disneyland and DCA, ending back in the Timon lot.

Comment

I saw some of the end of it when I got there.. It looks fun. Did every one run or do you have alot of walkers?

Comment

Originally posted by matcase View Post
                  I saw some of the end of it when I got there.. It looks fun. Did every one run or do you have alot of walkers?
                  Lots of both.

Comment

very cool pics, looks like fun
                    :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

What was on the front of the 5K shirt this year? I couldn't tell from the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by mypupmickey View Post
                        What was on the front of the 5K shirt this year? I couldn't tell from the pics.
                        Ratatouille

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I love seeing all the behind the scenes stuff.

I feel sorry for those poor costumed characters in that heat.. good thing it was just in the early morning.

Comment

And you saw Alice twice! Must be the same girl in that role.

Comment

Those are some great pics of the race!

Thanks for sharing
                              Robert
                              DisneyRunning.com
                              DisneyRunning.com Forum
                              Going for Goofy #4 in 09

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...