Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AP dining reservations for Candlelight Procession?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP dining reservations for Candlelight Procession?

I read somewhere that an AP can get dining reservations for the Candlelight procession? Anyone know where I can go to find out? Worst case I can call the resort and ask, but they are usually clueless about things this specific.

Re: AP dining reservations for Candlelight Procession?

Originally posted by Sosai X View Post
    I read somewhere that an AP can get dining reservations for the Candlelight procession? Anyone know where I can go to find out? Worst case I can call the resort and ask, but they are usually clueless about things this specific.
    There will be info posted around mid Oct. I believe the tickets went on sale Nov 5th last year.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Your AP status only gives you the opportunity to purchase the Candlelight dining package. Last year, the dining packages were sold out within minutes of being available online. If you want to attend, it will be important to watch this site carefully for information on how reservations will be handled this year.
      Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Rixter View Post
        Your AP status only gives you the opportunity to purchase the Candlelight dining package. Last year, the dining packages were sold out within minutes of being available online. If you want to attend, it will be important to watch this site carefully for information on how reservations will be handled this year.
        I don't believe this is accurate. You are correct in that it gives you the opportunity to purchase one particular level of the dining package. The others are open to the public, and like you said, first come first serve.
        If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Does anyone know what the food choices were last year in the selected restaurants? I was wondering about Storyteller's cafe and Hooke's Pointe.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X