Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Event tonight after park closing?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event tonight after park closing?

So I was curious if anybody knew what the "event" is tonight after the park closes, I was in the parks this morning and while waiting in line I overheard two of the CM's talking about how their "girlfriend is bummed because she has to work from 3-1am"...I didnt mind that they we're talking about "NON DISNEY" stuff, and they maintained great show while having this convo...but it got me thinking, anybody know what the event is?

Re: Event tonight after park closing?

just a private party welcome to the off season.

Comment

I saw them setting up for this private party from the trains, and since we were on a tender ride, the engineer confirmed that there was a private party, and that they used the road crossing to access it. We were talking about the signals and the whistles necessary while approaching a crossing. They always whistle when approaching the crossing, but last night, someone one may have actually heard the warning at the crossing.

Comment

The private party is for Honda.

Comment

i wanna go =(.. . .. .

Comment

Originally posted by symbolic View Post
            i wanna go =(.. . .. .
            Not if you're wearing THAT.
            Step behind the velvet rope, please....

Comment

Originally posted by symbolic View Post
              i wanna go =(.. . .. .
              Me too.

I wonder if they'll preview the new Accord somehow.

Comment

:thumbup:I drive a HONDA!!! I probably get to go, huh?!?!?!
                sigpicDisneyBroad54

Comment

They got a Fantasmic! showing!

:0)p
                  Took mom to Disneyland for the first time in over 20 years this week! Woo!
                  - March 1, 2006

She screamed, cried, and laughed...
                  - me too!

Comment

Honda had a 8:30 showing of Fantasmic and 9:25 showing of Fireworks for their private party. And of course it looks like they had special showings of ASIMO.

Comment

Oh yeeeeahh... all the red Honda jackets lol!
                      I get it.

Yeah they were setting up something at CA Adventure too I thought I saw... like a dining table and an open bar.
                      "Peter," she asked, trying to speak firmly, "what are your exact feelings to me?"
                      "Those of a devoted son, Wendy."
                      "I thought so," she said, and went and sat by herself at the extreme end of the room.

Comment

It was for Honda's Motorcycle division, not the car division. They've been in town for a couple of days. As such, there was no new Accord there at Disneyland, or anyone involved in the car side of the business. Just Honda motorbikes. But I did notice they held a private Fantasmic! for them, and then a big fireworks show just for them at 9:25PM. It probably freaked out the neighbors who thought summer was over.

You meet the nicest people on a Honda.

Comment

O k, so I went to the park and I saw these guests who had tickets and wrist bands for the private party. I wanted to take the monorail into the park, but was a little confused. It seems that they only let the Honda people enter the monorail.

Comment

Not so. The Monorail was available to all guests. However, the park closed to day guests at 8 pm. Therefore, had you attempted to board the Monorail at 7:30 pm or beyond, you are correct, they would not have let you board.
                            sigpic

Forget Disney Magic...Universal performs MIRACLES!!!

Comment

Well, I got in line waiting to bored the monorail when I saw people in line having wristbands. Somehow, I snuck in line when there was a Honda rep standing in front checking wristbands.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X