Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your favorite things about DL in the fall?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your favorite things about DL in the fall?

For me, I love the weather that time of year. I also love the lighter crowds and cheaper prices on hotels, flights, etcetera. And I love the NBC overlay . (HM purists please don't hurt me!)

Re: What are your favorite things about DL in the fall?

I love the overall calm.
    See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

I love the light crowds, cool weather, and Halloween decorations.
      Everybody’s got a laughing place. Trouble is, most folks won’t take the time to go look for it. And where it is for one, it mightn’t be for another. ~ Splash Mountain

Comment

The lighter crowds.

Really, my favorite times at Disneyland are winter (the holiday decor) and spring (just overall prettiness).

Comment

The "feeling" in the air.

The cooler evenings.

And the lighter crowds...

Comment

Same here, fall has always been magical, warm days, cooler nights, less crowds...holidays are in the air just waiting to materialize.

Comment

Not packing a sweatshirt and being "forced" to buy one to keep warm...)

Comment

Pumpkin fudge and hot chocolate, but just not together.

Comment

Cooler weather, lighter crowds and the lack of the mad crush of people, new decorations (although I prefer the Autumn decor to the Halloween stuff), a peek at some of the Christmas stuff.

Comment

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge..."
                    -Albert Einstein
                    sigpic

Comment

Cool weather , less people, but sucky hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicole220 View Post
                        , and Halloween decorations.

Ooooh, I forgot about those. They were so pretty last year! And I loved the giant pumpkins at the front entry.

Comment

The fact that I can fianlly go back to the park. On average, I go once or maybe twice in the summer because I just hate it. Too many people, the weather is awful...I just don't like it.

Even though the hours are shorter, I just love the atmosphere in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                            For me, I love the weather that time of year. I also love the lighter crowds and cheaper prices on hotels, flights, etcetera. And I love the NBC overlay . (HM purists please don't hurt me!)

I'm a HM purist, but I like the overlay because everything returned back to normal when it's done.

I also like the DL in the fall because of the Halloween Decor and most of all the Christmas Decor.

It's also cool and not as humid (for guys humid is bad for us when you have walk all day and your not use to the humid)
                            Quote by Al:
                            To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                            -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by symbolic View Post
                              Cool weather , less people, but sucky hours.
                              I forgot about sucky hours. If you go the week of Thanksgiving the hours do increase.
                              Quote by Al:
                              To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                              -Al Lutz

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X