This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cafe Orleans

When my mom and I went to DL in July, I noticed Cafe Orleans is a sit down restaurant. Has it always been that way? I'm sure this is old news, but it just seemed different to me for some reason.

Is the menu any good?

Re: Cafe Orleans

It changed to a full service restaurant back in I think April or May 2006. And yes, the food is yummy.

Comment

Try the Monte Cristo.
      I am ashamed of what I've done for a Klondike Bar.

Comment

no, it hasn't always been and the menu is horrid. The garlic fries are good..pomme frites, but everything else I have tried was pretty bad. Keeping in mind I don't eat beef or pork so my other option was seafood. yeah, it was bad. I don't like the fired greasy sandwich....monte crisco......sorry cristo or w/e. My mother did like that, but we tried eating there twice and that was one times to many. I like the fries at the uva bar just as well.

Comment

I've enjoyed everything that I've eaten at Cafe Orleans, and I highly recommend it...especially the pomme frites, monte cristo and chocolate raspberry crepe. Oh, and don't forget your non-alcoholic mint julep

Comment

i really like the salads at Cafe Orleans, but sadly most people are put off by the presentation. Personally i think they're kinda neat
            Will there be screams when the sun sets,
            -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
            elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
            Originally posted by pratt55
            Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I love Cafe Orleans for lunch/dinner. Very delish! The pomme frittes and gumbo are my favorite, but the salad are good too.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Our family loves the Cafe Orleans. The Monte Cristo and Pommes Fritas makesa good combo.
                If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

^^^^^^

Yeah, me too!

(I know...Boring post...)

Comment

Originally posted by Polar_Bear View Post
                    Try the Monte Cristo.
                    Freaking-A Yeah, the Monte freaking Cristos! They use double cream Brie cheese and you can dip them in jelly. lol.
                    "Peter," she asked, trying to speak firmly, "what are your exact feelings to me?"
                    "Those of a devoted son, Wendy."
                    "I thought so," she said, and went and sat by herself at the extreme end of the room.

Comment

Are the Monte Cristos at Cafe Orleans any different than the ones at Blue Bayou?

Comment

You know what? I'm not really sure. When I ate at the Blue Bayou I had pork chops. I might assume that they are at least pretty similar, but I obviously can't speak from experience. I just know that the 4 cheese Monte Cristo I had at the Cafe was very creamy and the Brie came out nicely like it usually does.
                        "Peter," she asked, trying to speak firmly, "what are your exact feelings to me?"
                        "Those of a devoted son, Wendy."
                        "I thought so," she said, and went and sat by herself at the extreme end of the room.

Comment

The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X