This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghosts

Is it just me or does anyone else get a weird feeling when you walk into the hat store near Splash Mountain? The atmosphere changes and its harder to breathe.

A CM friend told me that there was a rumor a few years back that a little girl slipped and fell in the store and died. They say she still haunts there. Anyone ever hear of this?

Anyone know of any good ghost stories around the park?

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Re: Ghosts

If a little girl died there it would probably be posted on snopes or sites like that. I don't think anyone has died there.
    Foolish Mortal
    sigpic

Comment

There are tons of ghost stories around the park, but none of them are credible. While there have been a few deaths there, there has been no confirmed reports of a little girl slipping and falling and then dying in the park. If there had been it would have been all over the news and OSHA would have been all Disney because of it.
      Growing older is manditory
      Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Originally posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post
        Is it just me or does anyone else get a weird feeling when you walk into the hat store near Splash Mountain? The atmosphere changes and its harder to breathe.
        Yeah, the air conditioner is broken.

Or I guess it could just be the disembodied spirit of a deceased human child artificially raising the barometric pressure from beyond the grave.

Comment

there is only ONE ghost @ Disneyland...

All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

It's just Walt spinning in his fridge.
            48 Favourites From WDW [Photos]

Comment

Originally posted by BoogaFrito View Post
              Yeah, the air conditioner is broken.

Or I guess it could just be the disembodied spirit of a deceased human child artificially raising the barometric pressure from beyond the grave.
              Airconditioner...what airconditioner?!

Comment

Originally posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post
                Anyone know of any good ghost stories around the park?
                I'm not saying anything yea or nay about it, but FWIW:

OK, I know that there are plenty of you on these boards interested in the Haunted parts of WDW, as am I, so here's the whole story.

I took my 100 ft nightshot accessory to WDW with the specific purpose of taking ride photos of the Haunted Mansion for WDW Virtual Visit. Well, after documenting the ride, I put the camera away for the rest of the day. I went back to our place that evening and began to download the photos to my laptop. After doing so I scrolled through them to make sure I had all I needed, and low and behold, on one of the first shots of the attraction, I saw something that definitely WAS NOT there when I was on the ride itself. This photo was taken in the first hallway of the attraction with the eye-following portraits.

As you'll see in the photo after clicking the link, it appears as though a child is peeking his head out of the doombuggy and looking directly at me. Not only was he not there when I took the pic, there wasn't a child of this age within 20 people in front of me in line, and as you can see, he's only a few doombuggies in front of me. Not only that, what's he doing looking at me? There is NO flash, and NO visible light coming from me. It's all infrared, and invisible to the naked eye.

Before you flame me and claim I Photoshopped this, or that I'm blatantly lying, try to think of a time in my nearly 3 years on these boards that I've ever purposefully misled anyone. Or, just give me a reason why I would need to lie about this. This is authentic. Period.

Having said that, I just think it's an incredibly spooky photo. And I have no idea where that kid came from. Enjoy, ghost hunters!
                http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=47966
                "My mental facilities are twice what yours are, pea brain!"

The conversation continues at Long-Forgotten, the blog.

......... .....May April March!.....................

Comment

if you're just walking and it gets harder to breathe, maybe you should go to the doctors, cause thats not supposed to happen if healthy and all
                  http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
                    if you're just walking and it gets harder to breathe, maybe you should go to the doctors, cause thats not supposed to happen if healthy and all
                    Actually that's quite common in areas of paranormal activity.

Comment

That pic gave me the chills!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I believe in ghosts, but I call foul on this one. Sorry.

...Joe...

Comment

Actually this one is a fake story Joseph. You're right to call foul.

Comment

[quote=HBG2;2130073]

I nearly crapped myself when I finally noticed the face

Comment

Actually this is more like the ghosts I've been dealing with for the past 12 years...

This was taken on the docks next to the USS Hornet in Alameda.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X