This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA Times on DLR Gardens and Landscaping

There was a wonderful article in the LA Times a couple days ago about the gardening and landscaping in Disneyland. I hadn't seen it mentioned here on MiceChat yet, so I thought some of you might want a link to check it out. I know many MiceChatters have taken awesome pictures of the flowers and landscaping in various trip reports. The article was titled From Frontierland to your front yard and ran in the Sept. 6 edition of the LA Times.

It's yet another peek at the little things that help bring the magic to the Disneyland Resort. And I would guess that many tourists and casual visitors take some of it for granted. All the gardeners do a terrific job at keeping the parks and property looking beautiful. If you read the article, make sure you click the accompanying photo gallery. There are some really great pictures to see.

:thumbup:

Re: LA Times on DLR Gardens and Landscaping

Originally posted by Armadillo4 View Post
    I know many MiceChatters have taken awesome pictures of the flowers and landscaping in various trip reports.
    You can thank Fishbulb for that.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Great article. A lot of my inspiration for my yard landscape does come from Disneyland.

Comment

Thank you. That was nice.
        Spyed the Black Pearl from Cabrillo Beach

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X