Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Is Heimlich's Chew Chew Train too short, or just right?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Heimlich's Chew Chew Train too short, or just right?

Heimlich journeys through watermelon, alongside huge pieces of candy, and he encounters other rasty treats along his trail. It's one big smell-abration, i.e. use all of your senses, including smell.

Is Heimlich's Chew Chew Train too short, or just right?

If you believe it is too short, would you -

A) Extend the track around and about Flick's Fun Fair.

B) Extend the track beyond Flick's Fun Fair, with a stop along the main thoroughfair that would carry passengers thry an A Bug's Land entryway and into Flick's Fun Fair.

C)
    Add an A Bugs Life movie based ride to the current trail.

D) Other.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 07-10-2005, 12:25 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Is Heimlich's Chew Chew Train too short, or just right?

Hmmm... I think it's a bit to short, I would add a few more fruits he goes through. Maybe Oranges? Or does he already go through oranges? The orange smell would be easy to make.

Comment

From what I've read/seen, it seems fine.

Comment

I would make it like the casey jr ride of DCA. It would be much larger.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneylandrocks55
          Hmmm... I think it's a bit to short, I would add a few more fruits he goes through. Maybe Oranges? Or does he already go through oranges? The orange smell would be easy to make.
          Yes. They have the orange smell at the Soarin' Over California, as you pass over orange groves. :thumbup:
          Last edited by Ride Warrior; 07-09-2005, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior
            and at the Orange Stinger.
            Or at least they should on that one. Tsk tsk.

I think the ride times in Flik's Fun Fair are too short in general, even compared with similar rides in Fantasyland. But I don't think the Chew Chew train should be lengthened, leave it the way it is, the kiddies won't care much.

Comment

I've never ridden it, but I love the music! It's a variation on the Bug's Life soundtrack, but different from the Bug's Land area music.
              Last edited by MickeyJCA; 07-10-2005, 07:39 AM.
              "George Bush... is only for now."
              Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Way too short. You hardly get started...then it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by DBFan117
                  I would make it like the casey jr ride of DCA. It would be much larger.
                  i like this idea! it's cute, but short.

they also need to fix the watermelon squirting mechanism. it used to be more of a mist, then turned into a squirt, now it's like huge raindrops. something in the liquid must clog it up.
                  <o>

Comment

Originally posted by pixie chick
                    i like this idea! it's cute, but short.

they also need to fix the watermelon squirting mechanism. it used to be more of a mist, then turned into a squirt, now it's like huge raindrops. something in the liquid must clog it up.
                    How cool it would be if there was some back country (and different levels of land combined with beautiful landscaping) to travel thru as with Casey Junior. It would be nice to have a stream as well - perhaps a Pixar version of the Srorybook Land Canal boats.

Originally posted by MickeyJCA
                    I've never ridden it, but I [I]love[/B] the music! It's a variation on the Bug's Life soundtrack, but different from the Bug's Land area music.
                    The music is quite sweet !

Comment

It should be extended to go through a giant churro and pretzel. Well, okay, they could just make it a giant tortilla and sourdough bread loaf instead. And I'd also add shoulder harnesses as it's such a dangerous ride.

Comment

It's not that it's too short - It's that it's too slow! The whole ride gets this creepy vibe that only California Adventure could deliver. It's like a ghost train... In contrast, Casey Jr. moves at a brisk pace and is always packed. Why is that? Well, that ride is longer and has a more varied track for one. Better theming and scenery for two. I think for HCCT that if the ride audio was in the individuals cars rather than external speakers, the effect of Heimlich speaking to you would be improved. Somewhat.

Comment

It is WAY too short, the loading time takes LONGER than the actual ride... the actual ride is about 45 seconds, and usually you have to wait over a minute at the end when they run two trains... when the wait is longer than the ride, it is WAY too short...

What I wish they do was to build a building and made the ride more of a dark ride... I think a good 3 to 4 minute ride would have been great, and then they would have designed the loading area to have multiple load areas, and seperate load and unload areas...
                          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Way too short. It should go around its usual track and then continue on around the Fun Fair having a mulitsensory experience!

Comment

The only time I went on it, it stopped in the middle and we had to walk the rest of the way.

Bt I think it could go just a smidge faster and be longer.
                              Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X