This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Mountain Closed today??

According to the Disneyland website it says it's down for refurbishment. For some reason I thought last week it was taken off this list for the soft opening. Does anyone know if it was scheduled to go back down today?

Re: Space Mountain Closed today??

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...&parkDTD=false

I know. I hope it's still running. Maybe Disneyland wants to close it for a bit for non-passholders who are just arriving for their 50th Anniversary trip, and haven't gone on it via soft opening, and Disneyland wants Space Mountain to be fresh for them.
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Re: Space Mountain Closed today??

The ride is technically closed and will remain that way until Friday - its official opening day.
      WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X