This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Western Park Place Inn info?

We are staying at the bwppi dec 20-29, our travel agent just informed us that the parking lot resurfacing is going to take most the month of december instead of the first two weeks as originally planned. My question is, do you think that they will close the pool/hot tub area during this resurfacing?? My kids love to sit in the hot tub after a long day at disney, as does mommy. Also do you think the smell of the resurfacing would be awful. Our agent is recommending upgrades and switching hotels, but we really love the location of the bwppi.
    Thanks for any replies.
    kennamenna

Re: bwppi info?

What the heck is bwppi?

Can't answer your question, but it is usually too cold in December to go swimming anyway. You may be able to go in the hot tub but regular swimming would be just too cold...

Comment

Re: Best Western Park Place Inn info?

Oh -- and welcome to Micechat!

Comment

Re: bwppi info?

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
        What the heck is bwppi?
        bwppi = Best Western Park Place Inn.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Thank you! and Best western park place inn is what I was referring to in response to your question
          Kennamenna

Comment

Why don't you call the hotel?

Comment

tried that apparently the manager is never available for calls, and the people who answer the phone are not allowed to guess at what ammenities may be affecting during the resuracing?? Go figure

Comment

This happened to me when I booked a trip to Vegas last summer. I found a cheap hotel room on Fremont through an angency and thought I would check out the hotel website. When I logged on I found out that their pool was closed due to refurbishment but was scheduled to "reopen soon". I called the hotel to see what that meant and they couldn't guarantee that the pool would be open when I was scheduled to be there.

I cancelled my reservation. What good is being in Vegas in the middle of June if you don't have a swimming pool?

If there are no guarantees with the bwppi LOL then maybe you should look elsewhere...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X