Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Happiest Haunts Tour

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happiest Haunts Tour

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...ourPage&bhcp=1

Welcome, foolish mortals, to a unique nighttime tour hosted by a mysterious guide who is more — or perhaps eerily less — than it appears at first "fright." Prepare for a night of chilling tales, shockingly beautiful sights and otherworldly attractions. Just make sure that the tour arrives at your final destination — Haunted Mansion Holiday — in time... or else you might find yourself with a new best "fiend."
    • Hear tall tales and legends about your favorite DisneylandDisneyland

Tour Length: Approximately two hours.
    Start Time: 6:00 p.m. daily and 6:20 p.m. on select days
    Price Info: $59 for all ages

Additional Information
    • Valid Disney's California Adventure
    Last edited by kennygman77; 09-14-2007, 07:10 PM.
    Kenny the Pirate
    AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
    Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
    Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
    Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Re: Happiest Haunts Tour

Okay. How does one sign up for this?

Comment

Call (714) 781-4400 and sign up. It's selling out fast.
      "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

It sounds like a lot of fun...this is new, I think? After hearing some hopefully positive reviews, I might try going next year.

Comment

That sounds like oodles of fun!

But maybe next year.
          Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

I LOVE disney tours! Can't wait for this one!!!

Comment

I just got my ticket for October 13th!

Comment

My husband and I are going for our anniversary. Hope to see you there along with Rumrunner13. (our lucky number-married on Friday 13, reception on HALLOWEEN.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyandJack13 View Post
                  My husband and I are going for our anniversary. Hope to see you there along with Rumrunner13. (our lucky number-married on Friday 13, reception on HALLOWEEN.
                  Do you mind me asking what year? We had our handfasting/commitment ceremony on Friday October 13th, 2002.

Comment

My wife and I are going next Tuesday. Can't wait!

Comment

Some friends of mine did it and said it was okay. Similar to the one they offered a couple of years ago but way more expensive with bigger groups. I talked to one of the "plaids" and they said it was basically the same. If you are at the Haunted Mansion when the group goes by you will get a major spoiler!

Comment

Ohh that sounds like so much fun! I wish I could go this year, but we'll probably have to wait till the kids are older.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

I saw this on their website and I want to do it so bad! I read about the one that they offered a couple of years ago and when we went for Halloween in 2004 I tried to see if it was still running and was told it wasn't. I am glad to see they have it back (or atleast one like it) and hope they have it in a few years when I get to go back during Halloween again.
                          Christina

Comment

It seems as though they offer little that could not be accomplished for free without the tour. The stories and/or the 'remembrance' must be really cool. I would love to hear a real review from any who have already experienced it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X