This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Weather

Leaving in 4 days!! What's the weather like in the evenings? Here in No Cal you need a hoodie in the evenings. It's not "cold" just a bit nippy if there is a breeze. I notice the 5 day forcast indicates Thursday may be a bit cooler. Should I take a jacket or will it be too warm?
    Janette

Re: The Weather

Other than checking the weather forcast...100% chance of dark in the evening through the night.

Comment

You don't need a jacket during the day, you might need one at night.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
      HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
      ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
      FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Originally posted by The Disneylander View Post
        You don't need a jacket during the day, you might need one at night.

Thanks. I'll take something light just in case. Was trying to avoid taking too much stuff, but I'll wear a sweatshirt on the plane, it won't count as a carry on.

thanks!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :yea:
        Janette

Comment

WE are due for a cool down starting the middle of this week. You'll definetly need some sort of wrap after dark. You might even want to pack a couple of long sleeve tops. Not heavy, but enough to keep your arms covered.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X