Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Rockr and the Big Trip Report...Again

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockr and the Big Trip Report...Again

Well, after a long week at IVC, I decided to head for another Saturday in the park. I arrived at around 11:30 A.M...

...with most of the lines diminished.

Now notice this: it's only the middle of September, and they already have signs up for Halloween. What a world.

Ah, Main Street...a little more crowded than expected.

While walking down, the good ol' pianist was playing the piano. I was going to request him to play the Rolling Stones' "Waiting on A Friend," but decided not to. Just Kidding!

Since I was already there, I decided to go look at the waiting times.

So I decided to head down Frontierland.

While walking down, I noticed that one of the "Fantasmic!" lighting rigs was under rehab.

Meanwhile, walking towards Critter Country, I noticed there was some work going on in Tom Sawyer Island.

Meanwhile, it turns out the Haunted Mansion was undergoing it's annual preperations for the Nightmare Before Christmas Holiday.

With a rumble in my tummy, I decided to try the Hungry Bear Restaraunt.

After waiting for what felt like an eternity, I finally got my meal: meat and potatoes!

What would happend if I ate this for 30 days straight? Let's find out, I'm ready...

SUPER SIZE ME.

After a tasty burger, I bid farewell to that place.

I decided to head back to Adventureland and get a fastpass for Indiana Jones.

Though going back through, though, they really need to widen the walk area. it feels compacted.

Going back on Main Street, I noticed Mary Poppins was out greeting guests and taking photos. I then came up and took mine.

To be continued...

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Re: Rockr and the Big Trip Report...Again

Originally posted by TheRockr View Post
    Now notice this: it's only the middle of September, and they already have signs up for Halloween. What a world.

Get this: the sign has been up since mid-August, a month ago.

Comment

Mmm bacon. XD

And it's nice to see Pan still has its good ol' 40+ minute wait. Keep those photos coming!

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

Comment

can't wait to see the rest! always love your photos with the characters
        Will there be screams when the sun sets,
        -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
        elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
        Originally posted by pratt55
        Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Nice!! ONLY ONE CHARACTER?!?!? What happened??? Hahaha :lol:

Comment

SET 2

After getting a photo with the Nanny practically perfect in every way, I decided to head through the castle into Fantasyland.

Just then, my shoe was becoming untied!

After fixing that little incident, I was going to try to get on Pinocchio, but it was facing a code 101.

So, as a back-up plan, I decided to go for a ride on Mr. Toad's to nowhere in particular.

...even in a 20 minute line.

And so I wisely ask Mr. Toad what the answer to the equation was, he responded, "Oh, E=Mc2."

After going through London, straight through hell and back, I decided to leave Fantasyland.

I had a meeting with Indiana Jones.

Now, here below is an exit sign. If you don't have the guts to brave the temple, don't bother coming back to camp; just hitch-hike your hindparts on home, got it!?

After escaping death in the Temple, it was time to go off on my own again.

While on my way to Splash Moutain, I noticed something very unusual: the front of Cafe Orleans was boarded up.

Anyway, it was off to Splash Mountain..

and got myself a single rider pass.

Off I go again, and I noticed something very unusual creeping along the Rivers of America...

...nobody on board. GASP!! It's A GHOST SHIP!!!

I was getting a little tired of walking, so I decided to take a ride on one of Main Streets most beloved veichles.

After getting off, I decided to watch the Hook and Ladder band perform their reprotoire.

After watching for a little bit, I decided to get some water at the Coke Stand.

But I was growing tired of the same thing, so I decided to try an overflowing Dole float.

The Big Finale Coming up!

Comment

Are you going to have a dole float every day with your burger? Sounds like a plan to me.
              sigpic

Comment

Dole Whip rules. He should've had two of them.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
                HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
                ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
                FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Hmmm....the close up pictures are blurry....

Anyways, nice TR! I was there today as well!

Where'd you get the idea for the close up watch pictures?
                  Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
                  www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

SET 3- The Conclusion!

After sampling my Dole float, I decided to see what the Main Street Shops and Arcades had to offer!

Just then, I noticed Alice and the Mad Hatter were on their way, and I asked for a group photo. Sure!

Off to DCA then...

I decided to head on over to HPB, and I noticed that the Animation's shop sign was being refurbed. Refurbishments everywhere!

I decided to head inside, and I got a photo with Aurora.

After an encounter with a Princess, I decided to head through Condor Flats...

and go for a ride on Grizzly River Run.

After getting off, 3:45 was approaching and it was time to head home (my Dad wanted to see the USC game). On the way out, the High School Musical 2 Pep Rally was going on.

Overall, the weather was very comfortable, even though it did get a little warmer throughout the afternoon, but not enough to make anyone sweat. The lines ended up being moderate, but that's okay. So I guess this is...

THE END!!

Comment

Originally posted by BCC View Post
                      Hmmm....the close up pictures are blurry....

Anyways, nice TR! I was there today as well!

Where'd you get the idea for the close up watch pictures?
                      Just to show what time I arrived at the park.

Comment

:thumbup: Hey Rockr............your trip reports rock as hard as your shirts!!! Totally look forward to your visits!:yea:
                        sigpicDisneyBroad54

Comment

Nice Trip Report, as always, Alex!

Comment

Awesome pics! Looks like you had a fun day!
                            A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                            :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

And Hatter told you to kiss up to the queen, right? :lol: :lmao:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X