This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Dream Sale

There are some photos of the Disneyland dream sale at http://www.mouseclubhouse.com/photo-...yland-sale.asp

Did anybody go to that? What other kinds of things were there for sale? Was there any cars from like Mr. Toad or anything from attractions there?
    Favorite sites of the moment:
    Mice Age
    Mouse Clubhouse
    TV Shows on DVD

Re: Disneyland Dream Sale

Originally posted by Herbie53 View Post
    There are some photos of the Disneyland dream sale at http://www.mouseclubhouse.com/photo-...yland-sale.asp

Did anybody go to that? What other kinds of things were there for sale? Was there any cars from like Mr. Toad or anything from attractions there?
    I saw this last night but we couldn't stop because I promised my son we would make it to DCA in time to catch Screamin before it closed. :bang: The bummer was that with that parking lot taken up for the sale, there was NO parking at all for DTD when we arrived. So...we had to park on the FARRRRRRR side of Mickey and Friends.

Maybe next year.

Comment

I was told that there were a set of four stretching room portraits, signed, for sale for $50.

ARGH! :bang::bang:
      The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

I am very surprised at the pricing! I figured it wouldn't really be worth it for me to go since I wouldn't be able to afford anything. But, wow! The TSI 50 for $25?! Gallery banners for $50?!?! The people who attended were really lucky and I look forward to hearing about what kinds of loot MiceChatters took home!
        MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Thanks for the link. The writer's story of finding the 50 was great.

Comment

so jealous

i asked the parents for an early birthday present, but they said no

o well ... there's always ebay

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~Aniko~*~ View Post
              so jealous

i asked the parents for an early birthday present, but they said no

o well ... there's always ebay
              I'm with you. So Jealous!
              sigpic
              Home away from Home.

Comment

Went to the sale. I'll be posting pics soon. It was mostly a letdown - much ado about nothing, really. All of the good stuff was sold way before the sale opened to the public.

Herbie53's find was really just dumb luck, and I am now massively jealous for not finding that incredible deal, but congrats nonetheless- what a steal!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

^ Can't wait to see the pics!

Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
                  I am very surprised at the pricing! I figured it wouldn't really be worth it for me to go since I wouldn't be able to afford anything. But, wow! The TSI 50 for $25?! Gallery banners for $50?!?! The people who attended were really lucky and I look forward to hearing about what kinds of loot MiceChatters took home!
                  Me too! 25 bucks isnt bad at all... btw the crown is huge. Heres hopeing the rest of you MiceChatters got some good things.
                  "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

We went today (sat) and it seemed like much of the sale was already picked over pretty well. I did find an electricfied kerosene lamp that looked pretty hefty and well made. All it was missing was the glass globe, which had probably broken at some point. For $10 I figured what the hell, I had to get something. After getting home I found a sticker on the bottom with the maker's name "Heritage Lanterns." I looked them up and found my lamp in their cataloge. Listed for $244.00!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob F View Post
                      "For $10 I figured what the hell, I had to get something. After getting home I found a sticker on the bottom with the maker's name 'Heritage Lanterns.' I looked them up and found my lamp in their catalog. Listed for $244.00!"
                      That's kinda like $ale of the Century in a sense.

Comment

I'm actually surprised that the Indy crown half went for $500. I assumed those things would go for much higher of a cost. To think, I could have gone down and maxed out my credit card so my car would have the tiara it deserves!!

:ap:
                        MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Wow it looks like they sold the PeopleMover train that sat out in front of TDA for all those years.

Comment

^ I believe the site with the information on the lots for sale at the auction said there were three PeopleMover shells available. Who knows.
                            MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

What a fantastic story!!
                              I am so happy you found something memorable.. thanks for sharing!
                              <3 Chloe

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X