Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Napa Rose Recommended?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Napa Rose Recommended?

    I am going to the park next month to enjoy the Halloween decor and such and take many pictures, but my question is this...I am quite keen on going to Napa Rose to dine, as I am a aspiring chef and just starting to learn the basics, and have heard many positive things about this resteraunt as a fine cuisine establishment on non-Disney sites, and was wondering if folks here had good things to say of it as well? I already know to expect it being pricey, just curious if people here had pros or cons to share. Thanks for the input!
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

  • #2
    Re: Napa Rose Recommended?

    Yes!
    I have only been there once and it was wonderful.
    I'm really looking forward to eating there again.
    You also might want to use the Search feature I know a NR trip report was recently posted
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...


    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Napa Rose Recommended?

      As a fellow Foodie, I highly reccomend Napa Rose. I've only eaten there once but when I go again I plan to eat at the bar so I can see the kitchen at work (as should you, I presume).

      --nick--
      Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Napa Rose Recommended?

        I was there last year for the Candlelight Ceremony dinner. The food was very good. Same quality as what you'll find in the wine country.
        Charlie :wave:
        MiceChat User #1037

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Napa Rose Recommended?

          Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
          Yes!
          I have only been there once and it was wonderful.
          I'm really looking forward to eating there again.
          You also might want to use the Search feature I know a NR trip report was recently posted
          Thanks for the advice, I'll look that up!
          when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Napa Rose Recommended?

            Originally posted by Exprmnt626 View Post
            As a fellow Foodie, I highly reccomend Napa Rose. I've only eaten there once but when I go again I plan to eat at the bar so I can see the kitchen at work (as should you, I presume).

            --nick--
            Indeed that was my intent from the advice I've seen so far...thanks for the advice!
            when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Napa Rose Recommended?

              Originally posted by Circarama View Post
              I was there last year for the Candlelight Ceremony dinner. The food was very good. Same quality as what you'll find in the wine country.
              Good to know, I've had some excellent meals in the wine country indeed and heard good stuff about Napa Rose....glad to hear others have had good experiences there, I look forward to trying it.
              when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Napa Rose Recommended?

                I was just there again a couple weeks ago! It's a great meal to 'spoil' yourself

                If you really want to see the kitchen action, they have seating available right in front of the chef and a special menu I believe and the chef will feed you whats cookin'...Not sure about the menu on it..

                Enjoy! Bon Appetite
                Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Napa Rose Recommended?

                  Wonderful food. It was amazing service and I cannot wait to dine there again, the only thing that I'm waiting for is to gather expenses to have a more full meal.

                  Enjoy!
                  ~Ah, the wonderful sight of the fabled Apocalypse. Now appearing in Disney's Toontown!~

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Napa Rose Recommended?

                    Originally posted by goofygoof View Post
                    I was just there again a couple weeks ago! It's a great meal to 'spoil' yourself

                    If you really want to see the kitchen action, they have seating available right in front of the chef and a special menu I believe and the chef will feed you whats cookin'...Not sure about the menu on it..

                    Enjoy! Bon Appetite
                    Thanks very much, I am sure I will...the kitchen tables seem to be the way to go yes
                    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Napa Rose Recommended?

                      Originally posted by startours4ever View Post
                      Wonderful food. It was amazing service and I cannot wait to dine there again, the only thing that I'm waiting for is to gather expenses to have a more full meal.

                      Enjoy!
                      Good to know, thanks for the advice!
                      when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Napa Rose Recommended?

                        Yes, I have been to napa rose a few times, and I highly recommend it! (And, just a tip from a former chef, it's spelled "restaurant") :-)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Napa Rose Recommended?

                          Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
                          Yes, I have been to napa rose a few times, and I highly recommend it! (And, just a tip from a former chef, it's spelled "restaurant") :-)
                          Ah spelling, my mortal enemy!! Heh. I just make the food, I don't have to spell it right...lol. But yes thanks for the tip and observation.
                          when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X