Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far out should I reserve the walk in walt's footsteps tour?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far out should I reserve the walk in walt's footsteps tour?

how about Blue Bayou?

thanks!
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Re: How far out should I reserve the walk in walt's footsteps tour?

Hopefully someone will answer about the tour, as for the Blue Bayou - you can make reservations 60 days out.

Have a great trip!

Comment

I don't think the tour fills up. But if you are already booking the Blue Bayou you may as well lock in the WWFT.

I booked that tour one week before I went. There was 16 people total on the tour and it was Saturday. Have fun!

Comment

This time of year WIWF doesn't (generally) sell out, especially on weekdays. If you're planning on taking it on a Saturday, then yes - book ahead. You can book for both dining AND tours 30 days in advance. Here's the numbers for both

dining - (714)781-DINE (3463)
        tours - (714)781-4400

Enjoy!
        "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

I agree, it depends on the time of the year and the day of the week. I believe that dinning is 60 days before, but the tours might be 30 days out. So when you call 60 days before for the BB, then ask about the tour. BTW I have been going to the part for 51 years, and I just took the tour in March, I really enjoyed it. Of course it was something I had wanting to experience for a long time, so it was great to get the pin to PROVE I had been on it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X