This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the 50th show closed?

On the site it says for refurbishment, but what kinda refurb would a video need? Do you think they are changing it back to Lincoln?
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Re: Why is the 50th show closed?

as in many many posts before this. They are just getting new carpet
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

I really loved the old carpet though...
      "Peter," she asked, trying to speak firmly, "what are your exact feelings to me?"
      "Those of a devoted son, Wendy."
      "I thought so," she said, and went and sat by herself at the extreme end of the room.

Comment

ill miss the old carpet

lol

Comment

Someone over at mouseinfo mentioned that their returning to Lincoln... I doubt it though.
          DisneyTwins
          Since May 2003

Comment

Originally posted by patattack View Post
            ill miss the old carpet

lol
            i'll bid on it if they auction it off
            "Peter," she asked, trying to speak firmly, "what are your exact feelings to me?"
            "I thought so," she said, and went and sat by herself at the extreme end of the room.

Comment

ZOMG!!! How can they change the old carpet!! The new carpet will not fit the opera house theme at all and will ruin Disneyland!!

I'm going to go cut myself and huff spray paint due to my carpet depression.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                ZOMG!!! How can they change the old carpet!! The new carpet will not fit the opera house theme at all and will ruin Disneyland!!

I am going wait and hold my judgement until I see the said new carpet and can make a decision then.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Originally posted by MollyTrolly View Post
                  I am going wait and hold my judgement until I see the said new carpet and can make a decision then.
                  If your sarcasm detector is off...you should turn it on.

Comment

idk... i think we should just wait and see what the wonderful Imagineers can come up with...

Comment

did you hear? They're putting in a loop!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicket View Post
                        i'll bid on it if they auction it off
                        i will outbid you....

BEWARE!!! =D
                        "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
                        "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
                        "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Originally posted by Ride Warrior
                        I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:
                        If you won the lottery what would you do?
                        Originally posted by Wally
                        Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

Nice!
                          "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by nish221 View Post
                            did you hear? They're putting in a loop!
                            double inverse corkscrew loop from what ive heard....:lmao:
                            "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
                            "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
                            "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Originally posted by Ride Warrior
                            I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:
                            If you won the lottery what would you do?
                            Originally posted by Wally
                            Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneytwins View Post
                              Someone over at mouseinfo mentioned that their returning to Lincoln... I doubt it though.

u know... when they did the refit from lincoln --> 50th Show I TOLD the CMs there that it would take years to get it back, but no one believed me.... "they promised 1 year only" they would say...

Look... it's not a question of promises, or anything, for that matter, except budgets and numbers. The 50th show gets better numbers than lincoln, and it costs $ to change it back, so my guess is that it will stay the way it is until the next natural refit, but no telling where that's gonna go... back to Lincoln...? Maybe... maybe not...
                              "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome!
                              Disneyland is Your Land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and youth can saver the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy an inspiration to all the world.
                              "
                              -- Walter Elias Disney, July 17, 1955 approx 4:35PM

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X