Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disneyland Ticket Book Question????

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Ticket Book Question????

Quick question that I hope SOMEONE out there will know the answer to... I received a Disneyland "Jiminy Cricket Ticket Book" and I cant find anything out about it. It contains a complimentary ticket for "Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln" and six "Jiminy's Cricket Ticket" which admitted "one child or junior to any 10c to 85c attraction in Disneyland." I have looked everywhere with every resource I know of to find out some information on it but I have had no luck what so ever. Does anyone know approximately what year(s) it is from? What it was used for? Anyone have any information or a year for it? Thank you for the help!
    "Childishness? I think it's the equivalent of never losing your sense of humor. I mean, there's a certain something that you retain. It's the equivalent of not getting so stuffy that you can't laugh at others."
    ~Walt Disney

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X