Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TheRockr Presents: The FishMunkee626boy Brithday, Golden Screams, and Cove Bar!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TheRockr Presents: The FishMunkee626boy Brithday, Golden Screams, and Cove Bar!

Thanks for the great pictures and waiting for more. Thank you Barfownz that was really nice. You are a nice guy too. Missed you today.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Re: TheRockr Presents: The FishMunkee626boy Brithday, Golden Screams, and Cove Bar!

Thanks for posting your trip report so quickly! It looked like a great day for visiting the parks. Thanks for all the pics of the pumpkins in the Main St. windows. Those are great! The meet must have been a lot of fun. It looked like the MiceChatters were out in force this weekend. LOL! Great report!!!

:thumbup:

Comment

Well, thank you all. I'll have the rest of the TR tomarrow; it's getting late- class tomarrow and I have to commute.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Great report! Thanks.

Comment

I didn't know Bert wore tennis shoes!

Comment

When is the castle show and is it worth seeing?

Comment

So nice to see everyone yesterday...even if for only a little while. Wolfette had other plans for her DL birthday celebration!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I did see the Rockr at the meet, but I was so busy catching up with other friends and chasing a two year old around that I missed saying "hi" - but thanks for the great trip report, and a very happy birthday to PirateMunkee, Fishbulb, Princess626, and even a few other micechatters that have birthdays in the next day or so! (PixieChick, I'm talking to you)

Comment

Yay! Awesome report so far, Rockr! It looks like it was a fantastic meet
                    <3 Chloe

Comment

Quite an impressive report. Staying tuned to same Bat channel for next installment.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                        Ooooh! A Menage-a-quad!
                        You always have a beautiful was of putting things. :whistling Great pics and TR too Rockr.
                        Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Alex did you or any other person that got there picture taken with the villians over at Golden Scream. Was there a Photopass camera person there or not. Oh by the way Alex great photos so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                            Alex did you or any other person that got there picture taken with the villians over at Golden Scream. Was there a Photopass camera person there or not. Oh by the way Alex great photos so far.
                            I did, you can see the pictures in my report. There was a photopass there with two handlers there.

Comment

Originally posted by twingirlsmom View Post
                              When is the castle show and is it worth seeing?
                              The castle show is at 11:00 A.M in front of the castle, and it is worth seeing.

Comment

Oh yes, and Rockr, Disney food sucks!

Comment

Continuing where we left off...

After a visit with Mary and Bert, the crowd was taking off. Hey! Don't leave without me!

Our birthday boys AND girl decided to have lunch at Rancho Del Zocalo.

We waited to get our food, and I noticed DisneyIPresume paying for his so-called "Terrible Burrito."

PS- I KNOW he personally enjoys it. I myself decided to enjoy Carne Asada with beans and rice and Cherry coke.

Just then, out of nowhere, Crazy Legs had shown up. Who are we waving to, anyway?

While we sat down and enjoyed our food, down our table, PirateMunkee and Princess626 were opening and looking at their presents.

Let's see, you put two tablespoons of sugar, then a cup of flower....never mind.

During all this excitement, PEZZ Lightyear had shown up to say hello and celebrate.

After digesting the food for a little bit, I decided to sneak off and head over to DCA for the Golden Screams.

While entering the plaza, the HSM2 Pep Rally was going on as usual.

And so I finally arrive at Golden Screams. I noticed Prince John was in the area, and I asked for a photo. I could only do it if I had taxes, so I gave the character handler a quarter. I was called "Cheap", and the handlers played a game of Heads and Tails with the Prince, and he got mad when he lost. But they gave me my quarter back, and I got this photo.

After that, it was time for a ride on California Screamin.

Still in Paradise Pier, I took advantage of the single rider pass and headed for the Mulholland Madness.

As Homer Simpson would say: "mmmm...Donuts..."

Out of Paradise Pier, I noticed that while on my way to Tower of Terror, Chip was out on the Plaza near the big Candy Corn. So I got a photo of him in his farmer outfit.

Going to the Tower of Terror, I guess even the Twilight Zone likes to be in the Halloween spirit!

To be concluded...

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Boy View Post
                                    Thanks for the great pictures and waiting for more. Thank you Barfownz that was really nice. You are a nice guy too. Missed you today.
                                    Was planning on going, too.

But work scedualed me even when i tried to request it off...

Comment

Excellent!! While I was in DCA, I noticed also Chip and Dale, but they were heading in........ awwwwww!!!

Comment

I feel bad every Sunday that I don't go because I miss out on all the fun....and it certainly looked like you had fun
                                        dreams. come. true.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                                          I would like to add, Alex and i were thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to having our picture taken with the four princesses: Snow White, Bell, Aurora, and Cinderella. How rare is that??

That would have been a good picture. It is so rare to get a shot with more than one princess now. Too bad you missed it! Great trip report Rockr!!!
                                          ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X