Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TheRockr Presents: The FishMunkee626boy Brithday, Golden Screams, and Cove Bar!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TheRockr Presents: The FishMunkee626boy Brithday, Golden Screams, and Cove Bar!

Originally posted by PrincessAurora18 View Post
    That would have been a good picture. It is so rare to get a shot with more than one princess now. Too bad you missed it! Great trip report Rockr!!!
    True, true.. unless they all decide to ride the Carousel at the same time!

Comment

Re: TheRockr Presents: The FishMunkee626boy Brithday, Golden Screams, and Cove Bar!

^I've been seeing the princesses together more and more lately actually. All of them above were in front of the Mickey Mouse planter yesterday.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I think they're probably saying "I am just SO glad that Ariel didn't show up. Fishsticks for dinner anyone?"

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
          I think they're probably saying "I am just SO glad that Ariel didn't show up. Fishsticks for dinner anyone?"
          LOL, :lol:, "fish sticks for dinner"

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
            I'd love to see her ride the horses with her tail.

Comment

Well there is always this Ariel that can do it.

She can go on the horses. As for the Tag team Princess here is some. Notes all of them but 1 are with Snow White.

Comment

nice pics so far Rockr! Can't wait for more!
                sigpic
                Home away from Home.

Comment

Great pictures and report. It was nice to meet you yesterday.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow, great pictures! Looks like a fun meet.

I've never seen any Princesses outside in the park. Not since they locked them away in Fastasy Faire! I might squeal with delight if I saw a group of them that got free! )

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyRoyalty View Post

I've never seen any Princesses outside in the park. Not since they locked them away in Fastasy Faire! I might squeal with delight if I saw a group of them that got free! )
                      As was I! I wanted a picture with them, but they went in for the parade.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyRoyalty View Post

As was I! I wanted a picture with them, but they went in for the parade. It is really rare to see them together on the outside.

Comment

Whoa, sorry for the delay. Here is the big finale.

After a ride on the Tower of Terror, I decided to headback to Disneyland to see if I could find the Micechatters, but no luck. While walking back to the gates, the Princesses were out, and I hopped in line to get a pic, but no luck. So I decided to head back to DCA, and, oddly enough, the Micechatters were there!

This time I was joined by MaryAnnInWndrlnd and Nick, DisneyIPresume, Sadako, CrazyLegs, and Monorail Man. We decided to head on over to Monsters Inc....

..but then we sat down and we had to wait for some other micechatters who had wondered off from the group.

Just then, NeverNeverLand and others showed up!

Inside Monsters Inc...

And my ride partner, Coheteboy. Smile.

Staring into oblivion..

After we got off, it was time to head off to the Cove Bar with the gang.

But before I could get with them, I noticed a new villian at Golden Screams: Governor Ratcliffe from "Pocohantas." And so I asked for this photo.

And then I finally caught up with the Micechatters! Being about nine months shy of drinking alcohol, I decided to treat myself to a Coca-Cola Blak.

While I was enjoying my Beverage, I decided to take a look at the construction progress on Toy Story Mania.

How's the rum?

Just then, some Micechatters decided to leave and go home.

While looking at the action, the Ewok decided to steal some of PEZZ's margarita.

I asked Coheteboy if I could have a photo with the furball. Heck, yes!

Meanwhile, MissChristine decided to help herself to more Margarita.

Whatcha talkin' about, Troy???

After hanging out for a little bit, it was time to go home. I had to go to school the next morning. On the way out, i got these photos of the Pixar Block Party.

So, until next time, this is....

THE END

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Nice finale Alex. Thanks for taking all of the pictures! We'll see you soon!

Comment

A nice conclusion to a nice TR.

Comment

So Alex you were at Ariel's Grotto I see. Of choice I never go in the place were u guys were. I don't drink. But I knowest the chairs and the look it was Ariel's?

Comment

I didn't even know you took that picture of me and Troy! It was a really fun day though and glad you were able to come along ... oh and how was that Coke Blak?

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                                    I didn't even know you took that picture of me and Troy! It was a really fun day though and glad you were able to come along ... oh and how was that Coke Blak?
                                    I couldn't help but do that, Liz. Anyway, the Coke Blak was unusual- it was coffee fused with coke. Odd mixture, eh?

Comment

Hey Alex now that you got some new characters that you haven't got before. Want to do a the if you got this character or not character. And it can be the best character or just the ok character. What I'm getting at is to see if I got any that you have and if you have any what i have? Just for fun you know.

Comment

Ahem! That was a Caramel Apple Martini, thankyouverymuch. )
                                        MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine View Post

Ahem! That was a Caramel Apple Martini, thankyouverymuch. )
                                          Martini, Margarita, who cares? It's all alcohol, anyway. :lol:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X