Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TheRockr Presents: The FishMunkee626boy Brithday, Golden Screams, and Cove Bar!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayley B
    replied
    Re: TheRockr Presents: The FishMunkee626boy Brithday, Golden Screams, and Cove Bar!

Great pictures and I was so happy to be able to meet you for a little bit.

I think your picture of me is the best.I hope don't mind of me putting it as my profile pic. (I normally hate pictures of me, telling you the truth) But I think that is the most descent and sad to say current one of me.

Great Trip Report, by the way.

Thanks for the great report.

Leave a comment:

• rurounikengyrl
    replied
    Re: TheRockr Presents: The FishMunkee626boy Brithday, Golden Screams, and Cove Bar!

awesome TR! loved the pictures!!!

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy4
    replied

Originally posted by ScarLion View Post
    Blast those Davy Jones cherries!! :lol:
    :lmao::lmao:

Nice report.

Leave a comment:

• Rocker
    replied

Originally posted by evieelizabeth View Post
    Hey, I don't recogize that Burt...is he new?
    I've seen him a few times on my visits to Disneyland. But he's all right...he took the words right out of Mary's mouth.

Leave a comment:

• evieelizabeth
    replied

Great trip report as always! Hey, I don't recogize that Burt...is he new?

Leave a comment:

• wickeddisneygurl
    replied

An awesome end to an awesome report! :thumbup:

Hmmm...I'll have to try that caramel apple martini next time I'm there...The last time I was there I had a margarita and it was goooood!!!

Leave a comment:

• QuietViolet
    replied

What a great end to another fantastic report... It's so fun to see all the different reports and get everyones point of view... That coke blak looks like a migraine waiting to happen...

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

Originally posted by TheRockr View Post
    The Caramel Apple Martini is getting a lot of attention, right now...

Yes they are...ahem...both of them.

Leave a comment:

• royaldisneyfan
    replied

Great pics as always Rockr! Hope you had fun!

Leave a comment:

• MissChristine
    replied

Reggie, boo to fillers! That's all I have to say about that.

And well, the Caramel Apple Martini deserves the limelight! It's freakin' good! I've also heard the Washington Apple Martini is fantastic as well, but haven't gotten to sample it yet.

Leave a comment:

• Rocker
    replied

The Caramel Apple Martini is getting a lot of attention, right now...

Leave a comment:

• ScarLion
    replied

Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
    By far, it is one of my favorite beverages. I've had it many a time at the Cove Bar, but this was the first time that it was rimmed in caramel. Usually there's just a cherry plonked into the glass, taking up room. The caramel on the rim was freakin d-e-licious!
    Blast those Davy Jones cherries!! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• MissChristine
    replied

Originally posted by Armadillo4 View Post
    Oooh, and how was the Caramel Apple Martini? That sounds absolutely delicious!
    By far, it is one of my favorite beverages. I've had it many a time at the Cove Bar, but this was the first time that it was rimmed in caramel. Usually there's just a cherry plonked into the glass, taking up room. The caramel on the rim was freakin d-e-licious!

Leave a comment:

• Armadillo4
    replied

TheRockr, thanks for finishing up a tremendously fun trip report!!! I loved seeing all the pictures of MiceChatters having fun. Lots of fun by all reckoning on the board today.

Ahem! That was a Caramel Apple Martini, thankyouverymuch. )
    Oooh, and how was the Caramel Apple Martini? That sounds absolutely delicious!

Leave a comment:

• MissChristine
    replied

...and after seeing this picture, I've decided it's time to chop some of that hair off! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• MissChristine
    replied

Well, when you're not the largest fan of tequila, there is quite the difference between the two beverages! :lol: But, true, alcohol is alcohol.

Leave a comment:

• Rocker
    replied

Meanwhile, MissChristine decided to help herself to more Margarita.

Martini, Margarita, who cares? It's all alcohol, anyway. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• MissChristine
    replied

Meanwhile, MissChristine decided to help herself to more Margarita.

Leave a comment:

• Capt Hook
    replied

Hey Alex now that you got some new characters that you haven't got before. Want to do a the if you got this character or not character. And it can be the best character or just the ok character. What I'm getting at is to see if I got any that you have and if you have any what i have? Just for fun you know.

Leave a comment:

• Rocker
    replied

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
    I didn't even know you took that picture of me and Troy! It was a really fun day though and glad you were able to come along ... oh and how was that Coke Blak?
    I couldn't help but do that, Liz. Anyway, the Coke Blak was unusual- it was coffee fused with coke. Odd mixture, eh?

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X