This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character search

We are going to DL next month and are hoping to see Daisy Duck, Baloo, King Louie and Jafar. Any ideas where we might see them??

Re: Character search

Tough characters to spot. If you just want to see them make sure you see Fantasmic. If you want pictures, don't be disappointed, they are rarely out in the park.

Good luck and have a great time!

Comment

Daisy is hard to find. I've been to the park 40+ times in the past two years and never seen her (I've looked). But occasionally micechatters post pictures with her in trip reports, I think she hangs out in character dining more than in the park. I hope that helps.
      So many mouse ears, so little time...

Comment

Ask at City Hall or another Cast Member who isn't busy running something.

There is a Character Locator service that CM's can call on the park phone system and ask where characters will be, although in the case of those characters the answer may well be nowhere.

Comment

Daisy Duck is a normal visitor at the Lilo & Stitch breakfast at PPH. I have seen Baloo a few times at Goofy's Kitchen. I have never seen King Louie or Jafar.

Comment

YEah, those characters are rare in the park!! I haven't seen them there at all lately!!

Comment

If you are going while the Halloweentime festivities are still taking place I think you have a good chance of seeing Jafar, or at least I saw him out last year during that time... check at DCA at the Golden Screams theater. As was mentioned before the one and only time I have seen Daisy besides the parade is at Lilo and Stitch's Aloha Breakfast at PCH. I haven't seen Baloo in a long time and I have never seen King Louie at DLR.
              Christina

Comment

I saw Baloo at the Storyteller's Cafe breakfast.
                :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Its interesting the coastal difference. When I was my honeymoon at WDW last year, I couldn't swing a bag of nickels without hitting all of those characters (except Jafar, never saw him). Baloo and King Louie were everywhere, and every time we got into a line for Donald, his handlers would take him away and bring back Daisy.
                  -SilentDante
                  eliselzer.blogspot.com

Comment

^agreed. NEVER see Daisy at Disneyland!!! >_< And, oh...how I want to!
                    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Baloo and King Louie might be out and aoubt because of the rerelease of the Jungle Book. As for Jafar, check Golden Screams, Fantasmic or the Aladdin show in DCA.
                      Siggy siggy sig sig.

Comment

We got to meet Daisy in June with the Dream Job. She was "Cheerleader Daisy" with Jungle Cruise Donald.

We also met Pirate Goofy, Princess Minnie and Butler Pluto

We met Baloo at Goofy's Kitchen. He kept scratching himself on the door facing. It was pretty funny.

We saw Rabbit for the first time and my kids really liked that.

Here's a link to some of our different Character Meets over the last couple of years.
                        http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o...acter%20Meets/

My experience was that there are a lot more different characters at WDW than DL. My kids keep a database of characters they've met and they are over 100 now.
                        Kenny the Pirate
                        AKA Bad Mood t' Blackhearted
                        Disney Dream Job Pirate Winner 2007
                        Full WDW character and show schedules: www.kennythepirate.com
                        Follow my adventures on twitter: www.twitter.com/kennypirate

Comment

I am so jealous!!! My girls love Daisy and they prance around the house pretending to be her so I am doing everything to maximize their chances. Balloo, King Louie and Jafar are for me! Thank you all for the good ideas.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X