This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving??

I was at Disneyland last year for Christmas....what a zoo.....can anyone tell me about how the crowds are at Thanksgiving time?

Re: Thanksgiving??

zoo
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeMan33 View Post
      zoo
      Fully agree...
      sigpic

Comment

From Thanksgiving to New Years it is sheer madness. I still love it, but expect big crowds.

Comment

Yep. Pretty much a zoo.

Comment

But you get to see the happiest turkeys on earth at the zoo.
            When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true, but because of distance, not for millions of years.

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"

Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Comment

Originally posted by phruby View Post
              But you get to see the happiest turkeys on earth at the zoo.

they are like still there, so they can go now just to see them. Then again that would be a waste of a trip
              http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Total agreement with the above. I have heard most actual holiday days are a total mad house and generally zoo like between Thanksgiving week through New Years but...

We have gone annually now for many years in the first week of December however and it was great. No crowds, mild weather, very un-zoo like. I hear the crowds pick up the closer you get to the actual holiday.

Comment

I thought that the pardoned turkeys have already blessed the turkey leg carts with their presence???

They weren't in their pen the last time that we checked on them a few months back.

We've done T-Day at the Resort for the past 5 years now.

Starting Wednesday afternoon, the crowds build and get worse from there.

Thursday, Friday, Saturday and the first half of Sunday will be a zoo.

As Sunday progresses, it will start to thin out. By Sunday night, quite a few rides will be walk-on.

Monday morning will bring with it the stragglers. But most of them will disappear by Monday afternoon.

From Monday evening til Thursday, you'll own the place.

We generally arrive at the Resort Wednesday afternoon, and stay until the following Thursday. We do the T-Day Buffet at the DL Hotel and enjoy a movie in DTD after that, but then go elsewhere (Knott's and LegoLand) for Friday and Saturday. Then back to the Parks on Sunday through Thursday.

Works for us!

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
                    I
                    They weren't in their pen the last time that we checked on them a few months back.
                    One has been there the whole time. He was there last weekend.

Comment

The 2006 turkeys are still alive and doing well in their pen. The 2007, soon to be pardoned birds will not be coming to Disneyland but will be going to Disneyworld.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
                        One has been there the whole time. He was there last weekend.

Maybe out for a bath???

LOL

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X