X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -

-
    Last edited by Datameister; 04-15-2010, 08:38 AM.

re: -

You have no idea how jealous I am!!!! If only I lived down there - I would be in that chair in a heartbeat! So cool.

Keep us up to date as best you can. I understand about the NDA and of course, would expect you to honor that. However, tell us what you can and know that we are all wearing our green Mickey ears because the monster is out!!!
    "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

Comment

[contents removed by poster]
      Last edited by Datameister; 10-04-2007, 06:32 PM.

Comment

how full is this class and can i just attend it anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
          [Removed by request of OP]
          Jay Rasulo needs to be fired, immediately.

...Eh...

Not every attraction has it. Just every new attraction.

If every attraction must have a story, then why are Pirates, Mansion, Matterhorn, and Space Mountain so popular?

Sounds like an interesting class. I'd love to take it, even if some of the stuff that I'd be hearing would sound incredibly off to me. Glad you're having a great time though, and I look forward to hearing the few tidbits you might be able to share with us!
          Last edited by MasterGracey; 10-07-2007, 12:06 AM.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

I'm in this class too ... Don't forget John Rhodes and Bob Weiss are also coming in to speak ... just thought I'd throw that out there haha.

I also cannot contain my excitement.

haha.. I'm also kind of bummed about the nondisclosure agreement but I can understand why they want us to sign it.

Comment

[contents removed by poster]
              Last edited by Datameister; 10-04-2007, 06:33 PM.

Comment

-
                If I were Vaughn, I'd have been compelled to punch Rasulo. Good thing I'm not Vaughn.

-
                Oh, I definately agree... It works amazingly on Star Tours and Indy, for example.

-
                Ah, I see.

-
                Silly question, I'm sure, but can anybody enroll? I'm not a UCLA student, but I'd commute from Bakersfield to take this class!
                Last edited by Datameister; 04-15-2010, 08:39 AM.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Oh, I definately agree... It works amazingly on Star Tours and Indy, for example.
                  Perfect examples.

Silly question, I'm sure, but can anybody enroll? I'm not a UCLA student, but I'd commute from Bakersfield to take this class!
                  I'm not sure. Honestly, I doubt it's open to non-students...but you could always try contacting the school. If you decide to do so, make it soon, since we meet again next Thursday.

Comment

Tony Baxter taught us FEAR - DEATH = THRILL at the Imagineering conference a few months back. I am SOOO jealous right now. Go Bruins!

<3 your Anteater cousins down the 405
                    "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

I believe they had a class like this at Long Beach.

Comment

I believe they had a class like this at Long Beach.
                        Supposedly, there's no other like it, except for at UCLA for the past six years. I dunno.

Comment

... Count me among the numerous jealous people.

THERE's a class that makes me wish I'd not already graduated... and went to UCLA. Why does every other college on earth besides mine have the cool classes?!

It ain't fair. Good luck!
                          SFH: Making the world a better place... one satisfied customer at a time.

Comment

Wow, that's awesome. *Almost* cool enough to make me want to go to UCLA.

(okay, I kid, I kid... even in the face of temptation, I have my standards )

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

okay so...

UCLA - Imagineering

USC - Film School....

Okay, there are my two passions, yet rival schools. OMG I'm conflicted. I need to meditate for a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                                okay so UCLA - Imagineering USC - Film School....

Okay, there are my two passions, yet rival schools. OMG I'm conflicted. I need to meditate for a few hours.
                                Actually. UCLA's and USC's film schools are always consistantly 1 and 2... just so you know They trade places from year to year.

Comment

Originally posted by DISNEYfied View Post
                                  Actually. UCLA's and USC's film schools are always consistantly 1 or 2... just so you know

Long Beach and Chapman are also up there.

But I am really considering Vancouver. They have an amazing film school.

Comment

That is so freaking cool!

Don't ever ditch that class!
                                    "Peter," she asked, trying to speak firmly, "what are your exact feelings to me?"
                                    "Those of a devoted son, Wendy."
                                    "I thought so," she said, and went and sat by herself at the extreme end of the room.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                                      okay so...

UCLA - Imagineering

USC - Film School....

I have a Disney-fanatic friend named Maydelle who goes to USC Film
                                      "Peter," she asked, trying to speak firmly, "what are your exact feelings to me?"
                                      "Those of a devoted son, Wendy."
                                      "I thought so," she said, and went and sat by herself at the extreme end of the room.

Comment

Originally posted by DISNEYfied View Post
                                        Actually. UCLA's and USC's film schools are always consistantly 1 and 2... just so you know They trade places from year to year.
                                        I recommend applying to both and going to whichever accepts you. SC's film school is hard to get into (and nobody seems to know what they're looking for). I presume UCLA's is the same.

(from someone who didn't get accepted into SC's film school but took a few film studies classes anyway - Dr. Drew Casper rules, btw)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X