This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Ride Photos

For the past several days, I am having troubles with my ride photos from Buzz.............. I AM NOT GETTING IT!!! At first, I thought I had my e-mail wrong, but I checked, but nope.

Anyone not getting their Buzz Ride Photos recently?

Re: Buzz Ride Photos

Same here, Dan!

I sent mine in a week ago and never received it.

Got Ranger 1st Class, and I even made a face and everything.... Nothing...
    Last edited by Wicket; 09-28-2007, 01:05 AM.
    "Peter," she asked, trying to speak firmly, "what are your exact feelings to me?"
    "Those of a devoted son, Wendy."
    "I thought so," she said, and went and sat by herself at the extreme end of the room.

Comment

Thankfully I got the one I sent to myself on the 25th. However, the computer screen I used was acting up and didn't respond well when I touched the screen. I had to stand there for a loooong time until my e-mail was totally correct to send it off. I was happy to see I had received it because I was nervous after all that hassle.

I hope you both eventually receive your pictures.
      http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
      Always looking for new Disney friends.

Comment

I never ecieved mine, either, Dan. I am seriously wondering what happened to it. You wouldn't happened to have taken a picture of them, would you?

Comment

I never received mine either. This would have been on Novemeber 19, last Wednesday. I was thinking maybe it was that I entered my email address incorrectly. But now it seems like there is a problem right now...

It's not a big deal for me, being a local. But I emailed it because I happened to look good in the picture, which rarely happens! I guess I'll just have to do it again -- hopefully it will come out the same. But I feel bad for those people who only go once a year or from far away...

Comment

Last meet there were tons of pictures of MiceChatters with Buzz. That buzz was mostly caused by the DCA cove bar.

Comment

I got back Sunday and still haven't gotten mine. It's always worked before. I wonder what the problem is.

Comment

Only about 1/4 of mine have ever reached my inbox. And for some reason its always my low scoring ones -
                sigpic
                "I Want That Simple Life"

B.F.F.=Brian Fyfe Forever
                4-8-1983 to 4-28-2010

Comment

I haven't done it in the past few months, but I never have had any problems. One of the more common typo's that people make is to put in a period before hitting the button for COM or Net, which also puts in a period. This would cause the e-mail to fail.
                  Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

We rode buzz twice this weekend and neither set of our pictures have been sent. I think SirClinks was having this problem.
                    sigpic

Comment

last year They didn;t work for me... I've never gotten a Buzz Lightyear ride photo...

All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

We received 1 of 2 that we sent on Monday, unfortunately, we didn't get the one of the kids. On the bright side, we did get the one of me and hubby with my highest score ever!

Comment

Now that you mention it, I didn't get my picture from last weekend either...and it was a cute one with one of the Clinkettes

Comment

Good, it is not just me!! It always seem to work for me except for recently. I wonder what the problem was.

Comment

Originally posted by ni_teach View Post
                              I haven't done it in the past few months, but I never have had any problems. One of the more common typo's that people make is to put in a period before hitting the button for COM or Net, which also puts in a period. This would cause the e-mail to fail.
                              Hmmm... Went 2 years ago and never got our pics either. Maybe we added the dot when we didn't' need to. Will be careful not to this time around. Thanks for the hint!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X