This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come the other rides?

Why doesn't disney do what they do for buzz, and let you email the picture of you on the ride to yourself?
    Har har har

Re: How come the other rides?

If I had to guess, I would assume it's from the online version of the game that they are trying to promote from the e-mails. One of the things I don't like about Buzz is the lines for the pictures. If every attraction that had photos had the same sytem to view and e-mail photos, it would be a long wait just to see what the photo looked like.

On Space it's just swing by the the photo and keep moving. What would make more sense for them to do would be to attatch them to the photopass system and have scanners under the screens so you could attatch the picture to your photopass and be on your way while still showing you a sample. Disney has those locations made to sell photos rather than give freebies as well.

Just a thought.

Comment

My guess: M-O-N-E-Y. Frankly, I was suprised to see you could do it on Buzz for free. I expect it tied in with the online gaming aspect of the ride. (BTW: Does anyone play online anymore?)
      Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Veteran
      sigpic

Comment

Money and location are most likely the main issues. The money to install the systems, and the best placement for the systems that allow for free traffic flow. It is possible that they may add them as they refurb other attractions but I doubt it.
        "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Buzz was also a test, a prototype, proof of concept. The sharp pencil boys are probably evaluating the bang for the buck.
          VISIT my sketchblog: M54

Comment

They have the photopass scanners at Test Track at Epcot, and they rock. I wish they would do those at all locations at both coasts.

Comment

I really like the photopass scanner idea...sounds like a wonderful system...quick and easy!
              You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

I hear it's being tested out on Test Track, and may be a feature on Toy Story Mania.

Comment

because disney wants you to spend your money on them, (you know they don't have enough)
                  sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X