X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SurfedUpDane
    replied
    Imagineers spend years on the planning of many of the ride queues, the least we can do is enjoy them for the short amount of time we spend waiting. I like fastpasses, but if by adding more options for these line-cutting devices means less chance of a new e-ticket ride, who needs em?!

Leave a comment:

• captveg
    replied
    The simple answer is that FP works for some rides and it doesn't work for others.

There is one thing about FP that bothers me that I've yet to see discussed online. It's not a problem with FP itself, but with how the CM's handle it.

It seems that the regular line should be free to continue on until an individual shows up with a FP. That makes the most sense to me - no FP people, let the regular line keep flowing. But this isn't what happens. I always see the regular line held up for the FP line when there is NO ONE in the FP line! Is there any logic to this? Why hold up the regular line for FP holders who may not show up? Shouldn't the regular line be allowed to continue as normal until the FP holder actually arrives?

Is there a CM that can explain the reasoning for this for me?

However, aside from this, I think FP is great.

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    I'm glad they took the fp out of potc...that was pointless and caused a mess of the entrance.

Leave a comment:

• Emelius_Browne
    replied
    Waiting in line doesn't bother me sometimes because it is nice to have some time to look around and enjoy the sights and not rush by things...of course it helps that Disneyland has some great queues

Leave a comment:

• niki0619
    replied
    I totally take advantage of the Fast Pass whenever I go. It's like a "2-rides-for-the-wait-time-of-1" deal. What I try to do is get passes for rides that have really boring lines (like Space and Splash Mountain... I'm sorry but those wait lines bored me to tears) and go on something like Indy or Star Tours

Leave a comment:

• mamabot
    replied
    The FP option is no longer available for Star Tours. The schedule from yesterday states next to Star Tours, "Disney's FastPass Service Closed". The schedule from January 30th said the same thing.

FastPass works best on Indy and HMH for me.

Leave a comment:

• Retlaw Yensid
    replied
    I like it for Indiana Jones and star tours because even having a fast pass you still get to wait in line through the elaborate cueues.

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    started a topic Fast Passes: Worth it?

Fast Passes: Worth it?

Personally, if I have one, I love it! If I don't...I hate the people who do have them as they gleefully walk on by.

I've noticed some rides are worth it...other's not. Sometimes the waiting in line is the best part. What do you guys think?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X