This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "AP" Conduct

As and Ap'er I will usually stop and help a flustered map holder find their way. I can't stand seeing people struggle to find something at the park. I previously was very aware of giving up good spots for shows or fireworks, but am a little less now that I have my 2 year old and want to make sure he enjoys the lights, music, and action. Being 6'3" I never had a problem seeing, but at 38" my son misses alot. I always bend down to see what his view is in case someone is sitting in front of us.

Nevertheless, I quite enjoy helping other people enjoy the park. It is especially fun when we tell people good spots for fireworks or other things to visit and we see them later (because we go to the same good spot for fireworks) and they give us a rundown of the day and how great it was to have some help.

Comment

Originally posted by IMAGINE View Post
      So im just thinking out loud, when I had an AP and frequently visited the park, I did my absolute best to be sure that all the other people around were having a good time. Not in a cast member sort of way but in just being courteous, allowing others to have the best show spots and throwing out answers to questions I here people asking themselves. So I was wondering and Im choosing my wording carefully...Should the APs whom visit the park on a normal basis have a certain conduct in interacting with other guests seeing how APs may visit the park as they wish where as a family's vaction is just once a year...thoughts?

You took the words right out of my mouth previous posts....

APers should respect and uphold the well being of guests who may not have the opportunity to go as much. Like I've always believed and said numerous times in the past, it's all just common courtesy and good manners. It's how you live peacefully with your fellow man, especially in a time of celebration that a trip to Disneyland is!
      "Peter," she asked, trying to speak firmly, "what are your exact feelings to me?"
      "Those of a devoted son, Wendy."
      "I thought so," she said, and went and sat by herself at the extreme end of the room.

Comment

I try to respect as many guests as possible in my days at Disneyland. I'm pretty much a good guest, I hope. ) If I hear someone asking a question, I'll answer. Only if I know for sure, or have a pretty firm idea. Other than that, I try to point them to someone who'll know.
        Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X