Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is The Mickey And Friends Parking Structure

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is The Mickey And Friends Parking Structure

    Still giving away air fresheners for your car? I know around the Holidays they would but I have not asked the CM working the window in a while. Just thought maybe some of you would know. Thanks!

    NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE



  • #2
    Re: Is The Mickey And Friends Parking Structure

    They didn't on Sunday. Haven't heard otherwise. I sure hope they do.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Is The Mickey And Friends Parking Structure

      personally I hope not, they gave me a headache... someone in my area stashed one in of the phone boxes in fliks fun fair and it still smells like that little thing...oh the headaches...
      You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Is The Mickey And Friends Parking Structure

        We knew not that car air fresheners were being gifted to patrons parking in the Structure.
        Pontifex Maximus Imperius Churroius
        My use of the title Churro Pope is in no way intended to mock the sacred office of the Pope. As a Catholic I hold the Papacy in the highest regards and pledge my filial obedience to the Supreme Pontiff.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Is The Mickey And Friends Parking Structure

          that's cuter than magnets
          "Peter," she asked, trying to speak firmly, "what are your exact feelings to me?"
          "Those of a devoted son, Wendy."
          "I thought so," she said, and went and sat by herself at the extreme end of the room.




          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Is The Mickey And Friends Parking Structure

            I asked for them Thursday and they didn't have them. Just a dumb ABC magnet for some new show.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Is The Mickey And Friends Parking Structure

              Originally posted by ~xxBooxx~ View Post
              Still giving away air fresheners for your car? I know around the Holidays they would but I have not asked the CM working the window in a while. Just thought maybe some of you would know. Thanks!
              Wasn't that for the 25 Days Of Christmas for ABC Family? I have like two or three!!
              Last edited by Dan - Tasmic!; 09-29-2007, 12:01 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Is The Mickey And Friends Parking Structure

                Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                Wasn't that for the 25 Days Of Christmas for ABC Family? I have like two or three!!
                It's shaped like a daisy and and is a plastic magnet for a show called, "Pushing Daisies". I hate having commercials shoved down my throat in the parking garage!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Is The Mickey And Friends Parking Structure

                  Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
                  It's shaped like a daisy and and is a plastic magnet for a show called, "Pushing Daisies". I hate having commercials shoved down my throat in the parking garage!
                  I know THAT!!! I am talking about the air fresheners!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Is The Mickey And Friends Parking Structure

                    Those air freshners are hilarious becaue we were giving them out at the hotels also... Sometimes when people were a little punchy we would shove like 20 of them in someones bank and when they would open up thier bank to get change or bank out they would be in there opened making all the money reak of peppermint...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Is The Mickey And Friends Parking Structure

                      The "pumpkin" ones they gave out last year close to Halloween were SUPER strong... don't leave them in your car with the windows up! Your car will smell like that for quite a while, haha
                      -Wes

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Is The Mickey And Friends Parking Structure

                        Originally posted by Wesley815 View Post
                        The "pumpkin" ones they gave out last year close to Halloween were SUPER strong... don't leave them in your car with the windows up! Your car will smell like that for quite a while, haha
                        They had pumpkin ones last year?!?! How come I never got one! GRRR!!!


                        I remember the candy cane ones...those were great! I'd see people with them on their cars @ skool and it would make me smile.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Is The Mickey And Friends Parking Structure

                          I remember the pumpkin ones. :yuck: Yeah, that was a bad idea. WAY too strong.

                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X