This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dance Bands in December?

One of our favorite Disneyland must-do's on our ever so occasional visits is to listen and dance to the Friday/Saturday night dance bands at Carnation Plaza.

Do those generally run in December, too, or is that a high season/summer kind of thing?

Re: Dance Bands in December?

The Jump, Jive, Boogie Swing Party Featuring Jumpin' Joz Band isen't currently listed on the December calendar on Disney's website, but that doesn't mean they (or another swing band) won't be playing in December. When I went in December of last year they were playing. Might want to keep checking the calendar on the website. As it gets closer they do add and change things.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

If my memory serves correctly, these bands only play on Fridays during the summer vacation season. We're now at the point where they only play on Saturday nights.
      Zoe Necrosis
      Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

Comment

Originally posted by Zoe Necrosis View Post
        If my memory serves correctly, these bands only play on Fridays during the summer vacation season. We're now at the point where they only play on Saturday nights.
        oh, heck. We'll be there Sunday through Friday, Saturdays are travel days.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X