• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • InnerSpace
    MiceChatter
    • Jun 2006

Re: Your Ideal SM

I miss being able to see into the attraction when waiting inside. I felt like I was the only one watching the Space rockets zooming past. Of course, that was when we still had the Red Satellite and the rockets glowed. Still, it would be nice to see inside again, but somehow make it go the Gantry way isn't visible from inside. And, maybe when a Rocket zooms by the window, the sides of the vehicles could let out a little glowing light.

I like the Space Age Tribute idea, kind of like the Aviation Tribute is Soarin's queue. But I think I'd rather have it inside along the first stretch of the queue. Outside, maybe there could be a sculpture in that central open space, not too big as to not obstruct view from the Mountain.

Maybe at night, like what Luxor from Las Vegas does, they can have a beam of light shoot up into the starry sky from the top of the Mountain. They could even have a lighting ceremony every night with classic music. And speaking of music, they could play the classic pieces of the day rather than the new techno music they play today.

Comment

• Lore
      Animatronic
      • Mar 2005

A nice speed ramp up to the queue over looking say, a Space Stage, would be really cool.

Comment

• pianoman13
        Fancy that...
        • Jun 2007

just a new que would be fine for me and sorry but i think that it might be a good idea to take out the HISTA theatre completely-as in dont replace it with another attraction but use the space for a speed ramp and a better view of Space mountian in general- if you want to argue than i just have this to say(show)

Comment

• TDLFAN
          Banned User
          • Feb 2005

While not my idea of the "ideal" SM.. I have to say that I was impressed by the HKDL SM halloween overlay they did for this year. I loved the new halloween soundtrack on the vehicles, and the projections of the Space Ghost were chasing you around thru space were sharp and perfectly synchronized with the ride. It made for a spooky and thrilling ride thru space. I would not mind one bit if they did this special halloween overlay at DL's or TDL's SM rides..

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X