Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Settle a debate for me: The little scenes set up when you ride the tram to the gate..

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settle a debate for me: The little scenes set up when you ride the tram to the gate..

There's one on your right, with I think Mickey and Minnie and Donald, all decked out in thier Halloween best, and then one a little further down the road on your left, which I think spells out Happy Halloween or something like that.

In both scenes there are bats with glowing red eyes sitting on top of skinny brown twisted poles.

I saw they are supposed to resemble palm trees.

My husband says they are just bushes.

What do you say?

Re: Settle a debate for me: The little scenes set up when you ride the tram to the ga

All those props came from TDL so I would have to go with the bushes idea.

Comment

Re: Settle a debate for me: The little scenes set up when you ride the tram to the ga

They look like they're impaled on churros, to me.
      (even tho I know Churros aren't twisted).

Here's a picture from last year:

Not only do I have a hard time imagining that they're supposed to represent palm trees, I have an even harder time trying to imagine WHY they would represent palm trees.
      ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Looking at it, I'd say they represent palm trees. But i have no idea why they'd do that. They look like palm trees to me.

Comment

Bushes.
          The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Not palm strees -- not bushes.. just twisted sticks
            Ryborg

Comment

I don't know. If they aren't supposed to be bushes, then why are they green? Why wouldn't they be black or purple instead?

I vote topiaries. :judge:
              A signature should go here.

Comment

I think they resemble Palm Trees more than bushes, but I don't see why they would be palm trees... OR bushes. I say.. they are just green bats!

Comment

What a stupid way of distracting people from the far more interesting peeks at the backstage sides of the Splash Mountain show building and ODV headquarters...

Seriously, the new decorations look so dumb with those poles. I can see the palm tree resemblance, but I think they really are just supposed to be topiaries-on-a-stick. >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                    What a stupid way of distracting people from the far more interesting peeks at the backstage sides of the Splash Mountain show building and ODV headquarters...
                    Cheap and effective! :lol:
                    A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyRoyalty View Post
                      I think they resemble Palm Trees more than bushes, but I don't see why they would be palm trees... OR bushes. I say.. they are just green bats!
                      I'm going with "Seasick Bats".

They're topiaries, but they look like bats-on-a-churro (like said above me).
                      Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

Yeah, I vote topiaries.
                        Other places you can find me:

Digg
                        Steam

Comment

They're christhanthamums...DER!!!! :lol:

Comment

i see how they kind of resemble palm trees, but they are totally supposed to look like topiaries on a stick (not terribly successfully, though).
                            "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Well, they came from Tokyo, so who knows what they really are.
                              The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X