This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay days are coming!

Hey I just wanted to give a shout out to all who are going this year!

I can't make it this year, but we took our daughter and her wife last year and had such a great time!
    I loved reading all the shirts!
    Anyway, I hope another great time will be had by all.
    It really is a special time in the Happiest Place on Earth.
    Do it up right!
    Love to all
    Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Re: Gay days are coming!

Oh we'll do it up right. We sure will!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell you how excited I am for this weekend. Good friends from all over the country coming to play in the parks. New friends to meet. Great memories to be made. Showing my partner his first Gay Days weekend. And cocktails to be had. What more can I ask for!

Comment

We'll make sure to take pictures of all the shirts to share with our online friends who can't make it.

Don't forget to participate in the online quest. It will be a fun time for all.

Comment

When is Gay Days exactly?

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

This Friday Oct. 5 - Sunday Oct. 7.

Disneyland's "day" is Saturday.
          DCA's "day" is Sunday.

Check out the "meets and events" area of MiceChat for special MiceChat events! It's bound to be a really fun weekend!!

Comment

Fun? Its going to be totally freaking awesome!!!!! :lol:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

You guys have a blast!!!

Maybe next year I will have the courage to join you!

Comment

Man, that's so gay.

*chirp chirp chirp chirp*
                St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

OmG you guys, I'm so freakin' excited about this years Gay Days you have no idea! I've been attending Gay Days Anaheim (or "GayDays 2" as it used to be called) for many years... but I'm more excited than ever to experience it for the first time ever with MiceChatters!! I'm so giddy I feel like I'm going for the first time again!

I can't wait!!

:yea::yea::yea:
                  --Jonathan

Comment

So many new faces to meet. I'm so excited to meet so many new people that have been around MiceChat for so long. It's really going to be sensory overload. Thank GOD for the Cove Bar!

Comment

^ You said it! I get so excited when I 'm going to see a lot of people from Micechat that I get really hyper. I need a shot just to mellow me out a little bit!

DoomBgi....I can't wait to meet you in person!

Comment

PB, ONE shot ONLY for you missy!!! :rules: You know how you get.

Comment

Bless the Cove Bar :yea: I so can NOT wait!!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                            No fair! I promised to not post pictures this time!!! (Except maybe in my personal, private, top secret online photo album...:whistling

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post

What? You mean you don;t like it when I start putting my hands in people's pockets and searching for.....welll....I don't remember what I was searching for! :lol:

But I promise not to carry any doggy boxed nachos around with me in a plastic bag for several hours again on this trip!

Comment

Originally posted by DOOM BGI View Post
                                OmG you guys, I'm so freakin' excited about this years Gay Days you have no idea! I've been attending Gay Days Anaheim (or "GayDays 2" as it used to be called) for many years... but I'm more excited than ever to experience it for the first time ever with MiceChatters!! I'm so giddy I feel like I'm going for the first time again!

I can't wait!!

:yea::yea::yea:

Giddy Up!!!!!!!
                                Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                                An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                                Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                                Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I'm beside myself with anticipation. I'm very much looking forward to my trip there this weekend. Can't wait to hang with my friends and I'm even bringing a friend along.

He has no idea what he's getting himself into meeting a bunch of MiceChatters. :lol:

Comment

My first meet! After, what, 2 or 3 years (I don't teach math)?!?!

Be gentle.

To put faces with all these names. I know I'm going to be overwhelmed.

Peace out and, well, we're heading out tomorrow, be there by Thursday afternoon!
                                    Roo
                                    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

I'm so looking forward to this!! I've been going for several years now, and always bring a growing group with me! I'm even bringing some Disneyland first timers with me this year. It's going to be so much fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                                        What? You mean you don;t like it when I start putting my hands in people's pockets and searching for.....welll....I don't remember what I was searching for! :lol:

But I promise not to carry any doggy boxed nachos around with me in a plastic bag for several hours again on this trip!
                                        All I remember is you introducing yourself to us about 5 times ... then not remembering who we were the next morning. :lol:

Absolutely freaking priceless!!!!

Just for reference, I'll be the one in the red shirt.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X