Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Indy Event 3/3/05 - Roll Call

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy Event 3/3/05 - Roll Call

Who all is going? Any chance of a MiceChat meet-up for those that are attending? Also have they issued an itinerary yet?

-Stephen
    Do you remember your imagination?
    When Neverland was your destination.
    Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
    Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

I won't be back from India in time. But I sure wish I could go. Don't forget to take lots of pictures and write us up a review of the event. If you do a good job, It might just make the weekly Message board roundup on Miceage.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

I'll be there! I received my RSP in Saturday's mail, but no itinerary inside.
      Robert
      B5, Marcus Cole:
      I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair, then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserved them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe........

Comment

Indy Event

Ahoy all,

OhMyGosh the Indy event is only 3 weeks away! I am so looking forward to it. I even ordered and got my pith helmet in the mail to wear to the event(can you say Indy geek?) :-) Whoo-hoo!

Aprille :-)

Don't let this thread get buried to page 4 like where I found it.

Comment

I will be there the week after, when the Tiki room reopens

Comment

You guys that are going are very lucky, make sure you take a lot of pictures!
            Cosmo Kramer: Well I can't go back to the public courses now! I can't! I WON'T!

Comment

Anyone know what thay are going to at the Indiana Jones party.
              Shocks
              Pegs
              Lucky!

Comment

I'll be there'!

It's not sold out yet. Still 80 tickets left.

I haven't received any confirmation yet- but I'm over in Europe so it usually takes ages to get here.

Comment

^bump^

Hey everyone that's going: the itinerary for the event is now posted at disneygallery.com Sounds like fun!!! Only a week away!!!

Comment

It does sound like fun, anyone got any ideas for "indiana jones themed attire" for a gal that doesn't take up much room in the suitcase (the attire that is, not the gal!)

JJPenguin

(who already has packed his Indy Hat)

Comment

interesting issue

I am going - and am surprised at the availability of merchandise still - but I noticed something. Almost all of the stuff they are offering, and the food, theme - has nothing DIRECTLY to do with the Indiana Jones character. Almost all of it is Ride specific, or Forbidden Eye, or things like skeletons, etc. - but nowhere do you see an image of Indiana jones, or a leather jacket or fedora. Interesting...

Comment

Indy event!

OhMyGosh,

The day is coming quickly! I am so excited about this event!

For attire I suggest natural colors; khaki, brown, tan, white, buff and maybe black. Look for me in my pith helmet and my lanyard full of Indy pins.

Aprille :-)))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by prillzilla
                          OhMyGosh,

The day is coming quickly! I am so excited about this event!

For attire I suggest natural colors; khaki, brown, tan, white, buff and maybe black. Look for me in my pith helmet and my lanyard full of Indy pins.

Aprille :-)))))))))))))
                          Cool! I think I'm gonna wear khakis with a white button up shirt and my dark brown suede leather jacket. I'm going to see if I can get a fedora at DL before the event so I can look very Indy!! I'm soooo excited!!!

Comment

If only we could go. Brian was not just Indy for Halloween last year. He was Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbideen Eye. He is a big fan of the ride, even though he hasn't seen the movie.

Here is what Brian said upon seeing a copy of the Indiana Jones DVD set at my sister's house on Halloween

Brian: Indiana Jones is a Movie?
                            Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                            I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I was wondering if anyone can pick me up an item? Is it too late for orders to be placed?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X