Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

somethings I noticed on pirates

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

    Originally posted by Junthor View Post
    If I'm thinking of the same thing ...

    The Pipe Organ was a prop used in the movie 20,000 leagues under the Sea
    Yep- that's it. It was used in the movie and is now in the Mansion.
    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson


    Comment


    • #22
      Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

      wow , you guys really know how to derail a thread... ha ha ha!!

      My Maleficent tattoo


      Comment


      • #23
        Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

        Originally posted by Junthor View Post
        If I'm thinking of the same thing ...

        The Pipe Organ was a prop used in the movie 20,000 leagues under the Sea
        So someone was an organ donor?
        Growing older is manditory
        Growing up is however, optional

        Comment


        • #24
          Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

          Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
          So someone was an organ donor?

          I think the pirate in the bed was an organ donor. They call him Captain Kiddney.

          Comment


          • #25
            Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

            Originally posted by aashee View Post
            I think the pirate in the bed was an organ donor. They call him Captain Kiddney.
            You're Kidding right?
            Growing older is manditory
            Growing up is however, optional

            Comment


            • #26
              Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

              Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
              You're Kidding right?

              I don't know. I kinda like the idea of laughing at you telling people the skeleton in the bed is Captain Kiddney.:lol:

              Chad

              Comment


              • #27
                Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

                He was dead tired.
                Growing older is manditory
                Growing up is however, optional

                Comment


                • #28
                  Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

                  good point.
                  All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

                    I've noticed that one of my favorite background pirates have been changed. In the "city on fire" scene there was a pirate on an upper level in a red coat. He had the most serious expression while waving a torch around and hanging onto a lamp post. It was hilarious because he was just looking around totally focused but not singing. I loved it.


                    But now... they replaced him with a smiling pirate. I'm really bummed and somehow I feel like NOBODY knows what I'm talking about. Which bums me out more.


                    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

                    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

                      Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                      I've noticed that one of my favorite background pirates have been changed. In the "city on fire" scene there was a pirate on an upper level in a red coat. He had the most serious expression while waving a torch around and hanging onto a lamp post. It was hilarious because he was just looking around totally focused but not singing. I loved it.


                      But now... they replaced him with a smiling pirate. I'm really bummed and somehow I feel like NOBODY knows what I'm talking about. Which bums me out more.

                      I totally know Cohete. He always used to be smiling, after refurb he got pissed and stopped singing. The jolly drunk pirate is back, and I must say I liked the change.

                      Comment


                      • #31
                        Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

                        Didn't POTC used to go backwards before the refurb?

                        Or was that just me?

                        No, really!
                        sigpic

                        This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

                        Comment


                        • #32
                          Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

                          Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                          I've noticed that one of my favorite background pirates have been changed. In the "city on fire" scene there was a pirate on an upper level in a red coat. He had the most serious expression while waving a torch around and hanging onto a lamp post. It was hilarious because he was just looking around totally focused but not singing. I loved it.


                          But now... they replaced him with a smiling pirate. I'm really bummed and somehow I feel like NOBODY knows what I'm talking about. Which bums me out more.
                          Actually, many people have noticed him, and he's almost 'infamous'. He used to sing, until his little noggin caught on fire. His fully-animated head was swapped for a static one (used to be non-smiling).To this day he has never been restored to his full old-singing self--his 'story' has been used as a object lesson for the importance of maintaining details.

                          Comment


                          • #33
                            Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

                            Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                            Actually, many people have noticed him, and he's almost 'infamous'. He used to sing, until his little noggin caught on fire. His fully-animated head was swapped for a static one (used to be non-smiling).To this day he has never been restored to his full old-singing self--his 'story' has been used as a object lesson for the importance of maintaining details.
                            Fo'C, you'll be pleased to know he's been replaced. Singing, volume, happiness and all!

                            Comment


                            • #34
                              Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

                              Originally posted by aashee View Post
                              Fo'C, you'll be pleased to know he's been replaced. Singing, volume, happiness and all!
                              This is good to hear, although I have yet to witness him in his glorious return to song. The Ewok did not mention that this new "smiling" version sings. If they did repair him, good for them!!

                              Comment


                              • #35
                                Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

                                Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                                This is good to hear, although I have yet to witness him in his glorious return to song. The Ewok did not mention that this new "smiling" version sings. If they did repair him, good for them!!

                                It's funny how things vanish and reappear. For example, the third prisoner in the jail next to the tall man tempting the dog with a bone wasn't there. Also missing was the dog barking along to the pirates trio. Better than closing the ride down at least.

                                Comment


                                • #36
                                  Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

                                  Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                                  This is good to hear, although I have yet to witness him in his glorious return to song. The Ewok did not mention that this new "smiling" version sings. If they did repair him, good for them!!
                                  Singing is one thing but can he play the harpsipianorganocord?

                                  Comment


                                  • #37
                                    Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

                                    Originally posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
                                    Singing is one thing but can he play the harpsipianorganocord?
                                    Apparently nobody can...and DOES every day!!

                                    Comment


                                    • #38
                                      Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

                                      Originally posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
                                      Singing is one thing but can he play the harpsipianorganocord?
                                      They guy selling the hats can, but he has his hands full.

                                      Comment


                                      • #39
                                        Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

                                        Originally posted by aashee View Post
                                        They guy selling the hats can, but he has his hands full.
                                        I believe Carlos can as well, but he always seems to be tied up...

                                        Comment


                                        • #40
                                          Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

                                          Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                                          I believe Carlos can as well, but he always seems to be tied up...

                                          He's got the lungs to play any instrument but may be afraid. We'll see if he's chicken.

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X