• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: somethings I noticed on pirates

Originally posted by Junthor View Post
    If I'm thinking of the same thing ...

The Pipe Organ was a prop used in the movie 20,000 leagues under the Sea
    Yep- that's it. It was used in the movie and is now in the Mansion.
    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

wow , you guys really know how to derail a thread... ha ha ha!!

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

Originally posted by Junthor View Post
        If I'm thinking of the same thing ...

The Pipe Organ was a prop used in the movie 20,000 leagues under the Sea
        So someone was an organ donor?
        Growing older is manditory
        Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
          So someone was an organ donor?

I think the pirate in the bed was an organ donor. They call him Captain Kiddney.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
            I think the pirate in the bed was an organ donor. They call him Captain Kiddney.
            You're Kidding right?

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
              You're Kidding right?

I don't know. I kinda like the idea of laughing at you telling people the skeleton in the bed is Captain Kiddney.:lol:

Chad

Comment

He was dead tired.

Comment

good point.
                  All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

I've noticed that one of my favorite background pirates have been changed. In the "city on fire" scene there was a pirate on an upper level in a red coat. He had the most serious expression while waving a torch around and hanging onto a lamp post. It was hilarious because he was just looking around totally focused but not singing. I loved it.

But now... they replaced him with a smiling pirate. I'm really bummed and somehow I feel like NOBODY knows what I'm talking about. Which bums me out more.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                      I've noticed that one of my favorite background pirates have been changed. In the "city on fire" scene there was a pirate on an upper level in a red coat. He had the most serious expression while waving a torch around and hanging onto a lamp post. It was hilarious because he was just looking around totally focused but not singing. I loved it.

But now... they replaced him with a smiling pirate. I'm really bummed and somehow I feel like NOBODY knows what I'm talking about. Which bums me out more.

I totally know Cohete. He always used to be smiling, after refurb he got pissed and stopped singing. The jolly drunk pirate is back, and I must say I liked the change.

Comment

Didn't POTC used to go backwards before the refurb?

Or was that just me?

No, really!
                        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post

Actually, many people have noticed him, and he's almost 'infamous'. He used to sing, until his little noggin caught on fire. His fully-animated head was swapped for a static one (used to be non-smiling).To this day he has never been restored to his full old-singing self--his 'story' has been used as a object lesson for the importance of maintaining details.

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                            Actually, many people have noticed him, and he's almost 'infamous'. He used to sing, until his little noggin caught on fire. His fully-animated head was swapped for a static one (used to be non-smiling).To this day he has never been restored to his full old-singing self--his 'story' has been used as a object lesson for the importance of maintaining details.
                            Fo'C, you'll be pleased to know he's been replaced. Singing, volume, happiness and all!

Comment

Fo'C, you'll be pleased to know he's been replaced. Singing, volume, happiness and all!
                              This is good to hear, although I have yet to witness him in his glorious return to song. The Ewok did not mention that this new "smiling" version sings. If they did repair him, good for them!!

Comment

This is good to hear, although I have yet to witness him in his glorious return to song. The Ewok did not mention that this new "smiling" version sings. If they did repair him, good for them!!

It's funny how things vanish and reappear. For example, the third prisoner in the jail next to the tall man tempting the dog with a bone wasn't there. Also missing was the dog barking along to the pirates trio. Better than closing the ride down at least.

Comment

Singing is one thing but can he play the harpsipianorganocord?

Comment

Originally posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
                                    Apparently nobody can...and DOES every day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
                                      They guy selling the hats can, but he has his hands full.

Comment

They guy selling the hats can, but he has his hands full.
                                        I believe Carlos can as well, but he always seems to be tied up...

Comment

I believe Carlos can as well, but he always seems to be tied up...

He's got the lungs to play any instrument but may be afraid. We'll see if he's chicken.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X