Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you pay to stay in the Walt Disney Dream Suite in Disneyland?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you pay to stay in the Walt Disney Dream Suite in Disneyland?

People have spent twenty years visiting the Royal Suite for free (with Disneyland admission). Why would anyone pay an exorbitant amount to stay there overnight?

Also, the argument from some people seems to be that this move isn't such a bad one because the gallery can be placed anywhere, but I remind you that the Royal Suite has intrinsic value or else there wouldn't be a reason to make that particular space into a hotel room in the first place.

I don't especially think a gallery works in that venue, but I still want access to the Royal Suite when I visit Disneyland.
    Last edited by PragmaticIdealist; 10-05-2007, 01:57 PM.

Comment

bupkis

Comment

[quote=KDR;2209847Sadly, while this sort of thing was possible in the past, Club 33 has put a complete stop to such practices. While it was never okay for a reservation to be sold, it used to be that a member could get permission in advance to donate a dinner reservation to a charity, and that charity would auction, raffle, or sell the reservation to raise funds. No more. The charity exemption was removed this year. From what I've read, doing so can result in the immediate termination of membership, so you can bet that avenue is already fully closed off. I can't imagine any Club member risking their membership that way![/quote]

Too many Club 33 members "donating" on Ebay. And what cracks me up...these so called members claim they never knew that they needed Disney's permission to do this.

I wouldn't pay to stay in the new suite. The whole thing about this suite just bugs me.

As for Club 33...we have been very fortunate to go there twice. We recently considered being put on the waiting list to become members. But we decided against it.
        "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." WD

"Women are the best judges of anything we turn out. Their taste is very important. They are the theatergoers, they are the ones who drag the men in. If the women like it, to heck with the men." WD

Individuality is a great thing....as long as we think alike.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by symbolic View Post
          This thread shows me how out of touch most people on MiceChat are cuz I'm thinking this room will sell like ice cold pepsi in the Sahara.
          But the question wasn't "Do you think the suite will sell?" it was "What would YOU pay...?"

I would probably pay $500/nt. to stay in the suite. I would prefer that the Gallery was in the space, but you gotta accept what you can't change, right?

As for Club 33, I am really not interested. I have had the opportunity to have many great meals in my life (thanks, MOM!) and frankly, I don't like the decor.

Comment

My first born child.
            Yay, betrothal!:blush:

Comment

Originally posted by Elle View Post
              My first born child.
              You're not getting rid of him/her that easily.

Comment

Im not sure what I would do for the opportunity, I would do alot though for a chance to stay overnight in the park. As for the Gallery I don't know why all the uproar, yes it was a great attraction and yes it was nice to visit walts newer apartment no strings attached. Now theres an opportunity to make it the apartment what it was supposed to be, and I would have thought more people would be excited for such a thing.
                You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

Originally posted by WickedWench View Post
                  Just wondering what all the Mice chatters would pay to stay in the Walt Disney Dream Suite for a night?

Also, what would you pay to get into Club 33 for one day?
                  I'd pay whatever price the meal is if it were included in the price. Less than Disney would charge, obviously.

As for the Dream suite, I'd pay $100 a night. Again far less than Disney would charge if they were charging.

I'm just not in their target market for their more expensive options.

Comment

I would pay 300/night
                    Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Comment

Lol, wow that's um wow
                      Originally posted by Elle View Post
                      My first born child.
                      "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I wouldn't pay anything...it is just another trap...as Dan-Tasmic said once before...
                        "It Started With The Mouse, But Ended With Management"
                        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

"Did you know that when there is no one in the park, you can hear Little Leota from HM and her spiel "Hurry baaack....hurry baaack..." All the way down to the Rivers of America?"

This right here is the reason I wouldn't want to pay or even stay for free in the suite. All I want to do is check it out, hang out, maybe eat lunch, watch Fantasmic! and leave. Being in Disneyland after closing does not sound cool or pretty neat-- it sounds CREEEEPPPPYYY!
                          To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X