X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkbeer
    replied
    Re: The cheapest palce to buy a 5 day adult flex pass

When are you going? Disney has a special from early January thru late April 2008, and you can get "2 days free", so that is the best deal.

Disneyland.com is the best place usually, as there is no shipping and handling charges if you use the Print at Home (e-Ticket) option. MouseSavers mentions ARES travel, which is a couple of dollars cheaper, but then you have to pay for Shipping and Handling. It would be good if you needed a lot of tickets at one time.

And buy the ParkHopper FIRST, with a ParkHopper you get Early Entry and no worries about Blockout days. As for getting an AP, you might want to upgrade to one, as you get full credit of the amount paid for the ParkHopper, but the best thing to do is to do it on the last day of your trip.

Leave a comment:

• GoldenBoySC99
    replied

If you plan on spending 5 days this trip and think you might come back again in less than 12 months, you might as well just buy an AP. Even if you use it on just 2 vacations it more than pays for itself... plus yo save a ton with the food discounts.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyRoyalty
    replied

Sometimes you can find Multi-day park hopper passes on e-bay. I've never bought anything from there but I've seen plenty of listings.

Leave a comment:

• I Heart Disneyland
    replied

The 5 day park hopper is discounted right now on Disneyland.com. I thought about doing that but bought an AP instead for $70 more.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...ketListingPage

Leave a comment:

• The cheapest palce to buy a 5 day adult flex pass

I have been online, offline.... umm.. "underline" --- what i am trying to say is I have looked everywhere to see if anyone offers a discount on 5 day adult and kids park hopper passes. Can anyone help?

Is it more expensive to buy them right at the resort entrance?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X