This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EE for APs

Is there anyway for APs to get early entry? I am taking a friend to the park next week who has never been before. He is using a comp ticket I received and I of course am using my AP... there is no way to buy EE tickets is there?

Re: EE for APs

EE is reserved for hotel guests, unforunately. However, since you are going in October, don't even worry about it. Just get there at opening and revel at a park with very manageable lines. You will definitely be able to do everything in the park.
    "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try." ~ Homer Simpson

Comment

No, unfortunately not. I tried, by accident, and I got rejected!!

Comment

Yea thats what I figured. We will be at the gates at 9:30 waiting to get in when they open at 10. Thanks for the info. Does City Hall still give out those 1st visit pins?

Comment

^They sure do.
          "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try." ~ Homer Simpson

Comment

The only two ways to get EE is to stay on Disney property. DLH, GC, PP or to book a trip through the travel club and get a 3+ day park hopper. Buying a 3 day hopper at the ticket booth does not include EE. (I know, we tried when we were renewing our AP's figuring it would be a way to get EE)
            Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Any ADVANCE purchase ParkHopper (well, almost any) that is 3 days or more comes with at least one day of Early Entry (currently, GetAwayToday.com is offering 2 days of EE with most ParkHopper purchases).

So don't buy it at the Main Ticket Windows, just buy it in advance at Disneyland.com, most travel agents, Disney Stores, or from Good Neighbor Hotel Front Desks (or the Disneyland Welcome Center at the Doubletree).

Early Entry (to be renamed Magic Mornings in 2008) was designed for the Advance Purchase ParkHopper guests. The DIsney Hotel guests were added later, and still are an "unofficial" offering and is not advertised/promoted. Only a small note when you check in is the only place you will see the fact that Disney Hotel guests can take advantage of Early Entry.
              Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

May I interject a thought?

Choose the day you go to NOT be a day with early entry. Start the day with everyone else OUTside the park, not with bunches already IN the park.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                  Any ADVANCE purchase ParkHopper (well, almost any) that is 3 days or more comes with at least one day of Early Entry (currently, GetAwayToday.com is offering 2 days of EE with most ParkHopper purchases).

So don't buy it at the Main Ticket Windows, just buy it in advance at Disneyland.com, most travel agents, Disney Stores, or from Good Neighbor Hotel Front Desks (or the Disneyland Welcome Center at the Doubletree).
                  Yup.. follow the DBeer guy!

Buying the 3day advance on disneyland.com is the way to go. Cheaper, you get an e-ticket (so its good immediately), and you get 1 EE use.

Disneyland.com - don't leave home without it!

Comment

is there a way to find out which days have EE?

Comment

I think it would be great if APs got early entry, however Disney has no incentive to be nice like that to APs. Reason being, you've already paid them for a year's worth of entry and they no longer have to worry about making you happy and coming back.

By leaving it as a hotel incentive, it still may lure APs to stay at a Disney hotel instead of the myriad of surrounding non-Disney hotels. I can see why they do it, but it doesn't mean that I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBoySC99 View Post
                        is there a way to find out which days have EE?
                        Here's one guide to help. http://allearsnet.com/dlr/tp/early.htm

EE days are generally fixed, except to accommodate special events I believe

Comment

Thanks for that link and this has been helpful. I had the same exact questions about EE and APs. THANKS!!

Comment

When I did EE on a Tuesday, the line waiting about 1.25 hours early stretched nearly back to the DCA front gates! If you do visit on an EE day and don't have EE, you may find lines on the EE attractions. I remember particularly Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage had a very long line at around the regular park opening time. I was able, however, to do nearly all of Fantasyland during EE.
                            Check out these links:

www.ioacentral.com
                            www.youtube.com/barryh1972
                            www.myspace.com/barryhom
                            www.themeparkreview.com

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBoySC99 View Post
                              Is there anyway for APs to get early entry? I am taking a friend to the park next week who has never been before. He is using a comp ticket I received and I of course am using my AP... there is no way to buy EE tickets is there?
                              I accidently jumped into the EE gate to get in. The lady scanned my AP then asked me if I was staying on property. I said NO but after, it occured to me what if I had said YES? Would she have asked to see my room key, or waved me on in? I often wonder.....I THOUGHT You could get onto Main Street early, but they would not even let me in the front gate early???? It was only about 1/2 hour early so not sure what's up.
                              Janette

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X