This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching DL fireworks in DCA

As the title says, is there a good spot in DCA to see the Remember... fireworks from?

Originally posted by Wren View Post
    Well I'll be in DCA tomorrow for the halloween treat and cant go back into DL in costume.
    Last edited by Wren; 10-04-2007, 09:35 AM.
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

Re: Watching DL fireworks in DCA

I don't think you can.. doesn't DCA close before the firstworks start in Disneyland?

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

Well I'll be in DCA tomorrow for the halloween treat and cant go back into DL in costume.
      There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
      -Dr. Strange

Comment

I don't think there is a good spot and DCA will be open late for the Halloween Treat.

Mickey and Friends Parking lot is a pretty good spot if you don't want to head to DL. You just won't hear the music.

Comment

Ball road is another fine spot.
          sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Stand under the golden gate, you get a pretty good view from there. You wont see the effects or lower fireworks but the higher ones will be visible.

Comment

I saw them once from Tower Of Terror.

Seriously, it was the most amazing thing ever.

Our elevator goes up, doors open and out there waiting for us were fireworks!

Nothing short of magical.
              Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

/\
                Riding the Matterhorn during Fireworks is fun too. I didn't know they kept it open during Fireworks, as the dark rides are closed temporarily, until our last visit - it was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                  ...Mickey and Friends Parking lot is a pretty good spot if you don't want to head to DL. You just won't hear the music.
                  Why don't they pipe in the music at Mickey and Friends, just on the rooftop level, or along the side facing Disneyland. Guests who want to get a 'head start' and see them as they're ready to drive home could cut some of the crowds down on Main Street during the performance. Likewise the new rooftop of the DVC wing going into GC Hotel.

Comment

I once saw them from Paradise Pier over on the side by Screamin' and had a pretty good view. It's a little far away, but you could see the ones that go high in the sky. Another fun place was from the Sunwheel, you just have to time it to get on the ride as the fireworks are starting.

Comment

I'm with VF, Paradise Pier is a great spot. And on NYE you can see the fireworks from DCA and Disneyland. It's great.

Never thought of the Sun Wheel. Hmmm, may have to try that sometime.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X