• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pianoman13
    Fancy that...
    • Jun 2007

Re: What about the 1920's?

exactly, you have to admit though that jaguar has some pretty good theming and the chicken dinner is great-oH! and that one show with the indian telling the story is realy cool, but every thing else is just ..kinda boring(and they got rid of the dinosaur ride!)

Comment

• ChazVanEyck
      Beyond Your Experience
      • May 2005

Ok, I think I'm ready for it!!!

sigpic
      Getting Some Skin Exposure to the Blackout

Comment

• IMAGINE
        Imaginative Possibilities
        • May 2005

yeah man thats what im tlaking about it, i have an outfit similar in beige...THEY GOT RID OF THE DINOSAUR RIDE!!! NOOOO
        You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

• chrisaaron
          Hillary scares me.
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
          Right on! Disney has NEVER steppd on Knott's toes....besides Knott's is an amusement park, whereas Disneyland Resort is a THEME park......and when I am in Disneyland Resort, I am enveloped in the greatness that it is and I forget that I am in Anaheim, CA. However, the last few times I went to Knott's Berry Farm, I could see over the walls and see cars quite easily on Beach Blvd and La Palma....and was quite aware that I was in Buena Park, CA.
          Uh... Knott's is a theme park. In fact, they claim to be America's first theme park. Knott's Berry Farm was indeed visited and greatly studied by Walt Disney in the planning for Disneyland.

There are threads and discussions that go into great detail the similarities between the themes of DCA and Knott's Berry Farm. If you want to read up on it, do a search. But this thread isn't about Knott's and there isn't a need to bash it and blindly praise Disney. I merely made a quick observation.

Comment

• CaliforniaAdventurer
            MiceChatter
            • Jan 2005

/\
            Good points

Also, DCA is really Knott's Flags Studios.

Six Flags meets Universal meets Knott's. Why leave the Disneyland Resort, when you can see ALL of California.

Oh there's a whole state outside the theme parks? Dont' tell anyone.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X