This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSI Question

I was at the park on Monday, and just for S/G I went over Tom Sawyer's Pirates Island...Or Pirates Lair, or whatever they're calling these days. While over there, I noticed the path to the treehoue was blocked off with barricades. Has anyone else noticed this? Does anyone know why or how long this has been closed?
    :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

Re: TSI Question

I have no idea why, but it's been closed for awhile. At least a week and a half.

Though the barricades and caution tape isn't enough to stop people from going up there and playing in the treehouse. Even CM's asking them to please get off the treehouse and step back behind the barricade isn't enough to get them away.

Comment

Word is they're re-routing some of the waterfalls or something like that.

Comment

Interesting, I was kind of surprised to see it closed since TSI re-opened so recently.
        :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X