This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dca Halloween Cavalcade

Well its seems that DCA is now catching up to other Disney Parks around the world with an all new "MICKEYS TRICK OR TREAT IN THE STREET CAVALCADE"! kinda sort of a parade (the floats are actually being re-used from Mickeys Magic Kingdom Cavalcade from 2004), they just re-did and redecorated them, no surprise here. However the song is new, its not as catchy as TDL's Halloween Parade music which was played last year but, its good and catchy!. Im glad that Disney is finally doing a parade of this sort, hopefully in the coming years they will have a huge parade and fireworks like WDW. Even if its Old floats from TDL's Halloween parade (since they get new floats every year!) We'll have to just wait and see.
    HERES A VIDEO OF THE CAVALCADE
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=hrnymirM_O8

Re: Dca Halloween Cavalcade

I belive those floats you are refering to are NOT from WDW. I have seen some in person and they appear to be DEP floats.

Comment

Well, I guess it's better than no parade at all. But I want a REAL parade! One that keeps moving and has more than three floats,with dancing ghouls, cursed pirates, and a Headless Horseman to lead the way. Why does Tokyo get such cool Halloween parades? (pouts)

Derail: Love the rainbows on the site today.
      See you on Bats Day !

Comment

ANd a REAL parade at Disneyland!

Comment

He didn't say it was from WDW, he said it was from Mickey's Magic Kingdom Cavalcade, which ran at Disneyland :PPP

I'm glad they did something finally, even though this should've been done last year and a real parade this year. Hopefully next year they step it up more. I'm glad we got something of our own finally, as much as I absolutely love the tokyo parade soundtracks we reused the last couple years(hearing stuff blasted on the park speaker system is always a treat).

Comment

Originally posted by Foolish Mortal View Post
            Well, I guess it's better than no parade at all. But I want a REAL parade! One that keeps moving and has more than three floats,with dancing ghouls, cursed pirates, and a Headless Horseman to lead the way. Why does Tokyo get such cool Halloween parades? (pouts)

Derail: Love the rainbows on the site today.
            Well one float and 2 title push carts and 2 pushable pumpkin treat baskets

Comment

Originally posted by Foolish Mortal View Post
              You should see what HKDL did this year for a parade. That's more along the lines of where I want DCA's Halloween to be headed. DL should be where they have the kid-friendly uber-happy parade, and DCA should be more like HKDL with a much darker, more rockish parade.
              "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

I don't want what Hong Kong did.. I thought they were going to have a whole showstop in black light transforming everything into something different. But all it did was go black light for a few seconds at the end of each loop and nothing really spectacular showed up from it.

I want a Tokyo style parade but a little more on the spooky side than happyfun side and with an elaborate showstop that's more performance than light-hearted guest interaction, and I want a goose that lays golden eggs for easter, and I want it NOW daddy NOW!

Comment

Yes! We deserve two parades since we've been neglected for so long! A happy kid friendly one and a darker rockin' one.

and special FIREWORKS too!!!!!
                  See you on Bats Day !

Comment

How many show stops does the cavalcade have? I want to be prepared when I go.

Comment

It has 3. PP, Wharf and Sunshine

Comment

Originally posted by SparkyLD View Post
                        It has 3. PP, Wharf and Sunshine
                        Thanks for the info

Comment

The Mickey's Halloween Treat Cavalcade is really cute. It's a major improvement over previous years. I love the travel loop. It's very catchy. The witches have very cute costumes with their brooms. The show stop is neater than it looks in the video--you don't get to see the witches or counts do the show stop in the posted video.

Comment

My friend was quick to point out the question of if all our friends are dressed up for halloween fun how come none of the other characters are in a costume at all

"Whoops!"

/And yes disney has done costumes for the face characters before as weird as it sounds to try and put people like peter pan, wendy, and aladdin into another costume while still looking like they're the disney characters in costume

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X