Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

I never see canoes?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never see canoes?

Every time I go to Disneyland I never see the canoes going how come? Do they only use them during a certain time?
    Har har har

Re: I never see canoes?

The Canoes Close At Dusk......And I think They close for the winter too......
    :lol:SkItTlEs:lol:

Comment

Sounds like a personal problem..... I kid, I kid....

I've only seen them once.

Comment

They usually open late like at 11:00 or 12:00 and close earlier like 4 or 5 o'clock, mostly because to get ready for Fantasmic!

Comment

Yep I saw them starting them up on my last trip around 10 in the morning back in July. Basically you might just want to plan your trip so you're near splash mountain around noon or so. And of course it really depends on how crowded the park is and the weather. Good luck dude. It's fun seeing them set off near Splash Mountain as people realize they actually have to paddle.

Comment

They only operate during busy days, and then only during the daytime. It's a really fun ride, especially if you have a great CM. IMO, those CMs should be recognized just as much as the JC Skips, if not more, since they actually have to paddle, and the safety of 20 or so guests are in their hands.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
            HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
            ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
            FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Canoes are open during the summer, holidays, peak periods, and weekdays.

Hours are usually 11:00am to 5:00pm.

Please come by and see us!

Comment

Originally posted by aenobarbe View Post

Please come by and see us!

Do you work at Disneyland?
                Har har har

Comment

Originally posted by The Disneylander View Post
                  They only operate during busy days, and then only during the daytime. It's a really fun ride, especially if you have a great CM. IMO, those CMs should be recognized just as much as the JC Skips, if not more, since they actually have to paddle, and the safety of 20 or so guests are in their hands.
                  And they're not armed.

Well, they're armed in a different way ...

Comment

The canoes was fun, and some of the canoe river guides should be just as recognized as the skips, they do have some good jokes to pass the time while paddling. I'll never forget the couple with the lady yelling at her husband..."how is rowing a boat supposed to be fun?" She just didnt get it...
                    You can't talk S*** unless your gonna do something about it...

Comment

The canoes plus the Tarzan Treehouse and Pirate's/Tom Sawyer Island is like the best workout if you don't do the gym! You run around the treehouse for awhile, then play around the Island and do 2 rounds of the canoes. Top it off with avoiding the trams and you're good. Oh and because I am a super-nerd I walk fast around the parks in like a lap.

... I just hate the gym and try to avoid it whenever possible.

Comment

^ Good idea.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
                        HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
                        ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
                        FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X