Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Anaheims weather for sunday is....

High of 83 Low of 65 --SUNNY

Looks to be VERY Nice! 83 is not bad!

http://www.weather.com/activities/ot...nav_undeclared
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Re: And Anaheims weather for sunday is....

That's great weather though you south californians will probably think it's hot. We're dealing with 95-105 degree weather here.
    sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

-Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
      I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

A real nice day for the Birthday, here in AZ it's 117 high, 89 low! Hiding from the sun.....
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Sorry to burst the optimism, but it's supposed to be about the same as it's been for the last couple of days...and it's been hot, especially in the context of walking all day in a large crowd or standing in line. Anaheim is pretty inland where there's been zero breeze, so that 83 is going to feel mighty uncomfortable. Bring sunscreen and be prepared to battle for shade.

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan
            High of 83 Low of 65 --SUNNY

Looks to be VERY Nice! 83 is not bad!

http://www.weather.com/activities/ot...nav_undeclared

83 is a prefect break from those of us who are suffering from a heatwave! Thanks for the update PanTheMan!!
            ...it's been a long time.

Comment

That is what I call perfect weather. Chicago summers are usually hotter than that. I can take the heat. I do not like the rain. Although we are having a bit of a drought here in Chicago. My grass looks like straw. The only flowers that are blooming are the hardiest ones and the ones that my husband has taken to watering lately. Upside, I have not had to mow the grass in the heat. Looking forward to my first trip to California, and experiencing the "California Weather" first hand.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Oh 83 sounds wonderfulllll! Especially compared to the 106 we had yesteday :crybye:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Heh, dsnylndmom, didn't anyone warn you about Bakersfield? :whistling

Comment

83 will be fine. Usually a little hotter in DL due to the body heat. Keep to the indoor queues. Keep to the shade, as it can be a good 10 degrees cooler there.
                    Won't be nearly as nice as the beach, though. Love that breeze. Love that sightseeing.

Comment

83 is great, but still put on your sunblock! A sun burn could ruin your day. :gladsad:
                      Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Although it may be warm at least it wont be as overcast as it was on the May 5 kickoff

Comment

Friend of mine who already got to town told me it hit 100 yesterday, and that he heard forecast for Sunday is expected to be over 100 as well - anybody know if he was smoking the bad stuff?
                          -Ann

WDW:
                          July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
                          Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a :monkey:?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyGal
                            That's great weather though you south californians will probably think it's hot. We're dealing with 95-105 degree weather here.
                            Are you kidding?!? After just spending 7 days walking through the wet blanket that is the air at WDW, 87 degrees out here feels like someon'e got the AC running...

I'ts when you throw a little rain into the mix that SoCal folks freak out. It's like some weird alien phenomenon out here, and no one seems to know how to deal with it! :ap:
                            Honor those who fall under the sword.
                            But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

Um...yeah, my car temp. read 119 degrees yesterday here in Las Vegas. I think I'll bring a light jacket to Anaheim this weekend. (hahaha!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X