This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone think your crazy?

Do any of your friends or family think your insane for how much you go to Disneyland, or how much you talk about it, or how much you go? My friend thinks I'm insane! Because how much I usually go to Disneyland.
    (I only go maybe 4 times a year) I told her she hasn't seen nothin! She doesn't get how someone can go to Disneyland so much!

Anyone you know like this or anyone tell you your crazy or something because how much you like Disneyland? Share your stories!
    Har har har

Re: Anyone think your crazy?

Oh, yes!!

Friends of mine think that I go to DL so much that I have a cot there so I don't have to go home and sleep. I just return to my cot and wake up the next day and play again!! A person thought that I was there so much that my mail should be forwarded there!!

Comment

Yes, my family seems to think I go way too much (so far I've managed to go almost every weekend since I got my AP in October of last year). But, I seriously just ignore them because they don't know how much fun I have.

Comment

Just a few....

Comment

Yeah. But they did before I started going to Disneyland every week.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
            Yeah. But they did before I started going to Disneyland every week.

)
            Har har har

Comment

Yup...I've got tons of friends at school that think I'm a crazy person for going so much. I'm not sure if its how often I go (5-6 times a year) as opposed to what time time i go. I leave home around 3am to get to the park around 9-ish in the morning. I think thats what gets my friends thinking I'm a loony

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
              For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Must.....go......Disneyland

Comment

Does anyone think I'm crazy? Dude, I'm building a freaking scale model of the place. EVERYONE thinks I'm crazy. Gets really old, too. Quite depressing at times, actually. The best response I can generally expect from people is, "That's cool! But...why?" It'd be easier if I weren't weird in just about every other area of my life, too...but I am. Sometimes this camel develops highly ominous pains in his back...

My friend thinks I'm insane! Because how much I usually go to Disneyland.
                  (I only go maybe 4 times a year) I told her she hasn't seen nothin! She doesn't get how someone can go to Disneyland so much!
                  Because four times a year isn't unusually frequent at all. (Keep in mind, people, that there are folks beyond the walls of Micechat who only go once every few years, if that. In fact, some of us here, in this very thread, are like that, too!)

Comment

o wow -this must be why my friends complain so much about me going to disneyland, cause my family's got AP's and i go like...1-2 times a month(is that weird to you guys?) they dont find me to be insane, just kinda obsessed:geek: lol

Comment

Hell yes!!

Comment

Ya except my sister prefers the word Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by garbear View Post
                          Do any of your friends or family think your insane for how much you go to Disneyland, or how much you talk about it, or how much you go? My friend thinks I'm insane! Because how much I usually go to Disneyland.

Anyone you know like this or anyone tell you your crazy or something because how much you like Disneyland? Share your stories!
                          I went near 100 times in a year.....probably in 2000. Near the same in 2001. I'd go near twice a week - and if you figure there are 52 weeks a year...well, you can do the math

My family and friends though I/we were nuts, but then they started seeing how much fun we had and the stories we had from our experiences, and then they decided to get passes too...... :yea:

Comment

All my friends think I'm crazy. I love it. I know that secretly they are jealous and can't admit it. And I only go once every 13-20 months. But we have several shelves full of Disney knick-knacks and park memorabilia, many books and an ever expanding collection of Disney films.

I wear my craziness as a badge of honor. I'm proud to be a full on, all out, true blue through and through, died in the wool Disney nerd.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I wear my craziness as a badge of honor. I'm proud to be a full on, all out, true blue through and through, died in the wool Disney nerd.
                              Me, too. Maybe that's where I've gone wrong...

Comment

We all should organize a mass protest in Olvera St decrying non-DL people!

Seriously, no one understand why I love DL so much. They all think that it's a place for toddlers, and don't understand the beauty, glory, joy, and the happiness of the place itself. The feeling you get when you enter those gates and think...

"I'm at Disneyland."

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
                                HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
                                ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
                                FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Yes, listening to disneyland music, having wallpapers on my desktop, knowing ticket prices, and all the latest news about Disneyland and Disney itself have made me pretty much just not say anything until someone asks.

My little cousins of course all want me to take them to Disneyland when they hear how often I go, but the adults they just shake their heads. My mother just nods, and my sister tries to act like I don't exist when I start Disney talking lol.

Comment

At my new branch, I always bring my CDs in to work with me whenever I'm scheduled to work the drive thru. I was nervous the first time working there since my old branch was in a grocery store and I wasn't sure if my manager rotated lead tellers into the drive thru.

Pretty much, the other tellers and the bankers know that when I'm in drive thru, it's the Disneyland Zone since I've burned tracks from the Musical History of Disneyland and other tracks I've found here and there online.

Sometimes they'll walk back there and ask me what ride we're on. One time a banker walked back there during a track of People Mover audio (where C3PO and R2D2 introduce Star Tours) and he dropped whatever he was doing just to ask me if that was R2D2 and then it gets awkward because I have to tell him yes and that there's Star Tours and it's based off of Star Wars and it's been around for 20 years and so on. The bankers seem to think I'm wierd more than the tellers do.

After the day at Disneyland is done, it's usually time to change the drive thru from Disneyland to Club Disney.

Comment

Originally posted by garbear View Post
                                      Do any of your friends or family think your insane for how much you go to Disneyland, or how much you talk about it, or how much you go?
                                      Nope. Not at all. Never. Nuh-uh. :whistling
                                      Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Many do - many don't. It matters not for I revel in my disney geekiness...

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X