This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Return of Capt. Hooks Pictures

Question..... do you look all day for these characters ? I have never seen all these characters, in fact most of them . Do you just go and look for them or come across them while playing in the parks?
    I like the pics, but am very curious to know how you go about getting so many poses with them, especially when the park was so full yesterday, and all the kids who would rush up when seeing the characters .

Comment

I hate to be a stickler amidst all the good fun, but as a writer, I find your grammar to be impossible to follow.
      Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Comment

Great pics, thank you for sharing.

Comment

Well like yesterday when I went to DL. I mayly [ms] stay on DCA side. I knew were to look for the villians and when I got there they had out The Queen and Cruella so I stay out there for a wild. and when they left I when to see if I could put a walk in order for Ariel's they told me to come back aroun 3 this was about 1:30 2 o clock when this happen. So I just when back to the golden Scream and just stold there then all of a sunned Shany u came out of know where. So when I saw him I ask him for his autograph he just stare [ms] at me as to say are u kidding me. Then one of the cast memeber saids he don't like to sign. So after I got his picture I when to a nother cast memeber to ask how to spell his name. As he was tell me Shany u came over to me and stare at me again. So I leave to check up again on Ariel's Grotto and it was not ready I was coming down the ramp I saw and her screaming coming from Golden scream. It was Lady Termine and her Daughers. So I ran right over to them. As with some other character I just happen to bumb into them. Piglet,Meeko,Fairy Godmother,Snow White's Prince just to name a few. But mostly when I go to Disneyland I mayly just go for the Characters. I do go on some rides . The most rides I go on is about 5. Small World,Snow White ride,Alice,Toad,Pinocchio,Jungle Cruise {only in summer time.},Buzz Lightyear ride, Monster Inc., Hunted Manison. These are about the only rides I go on. When I'm there

Comment

Shanyu is scary! If he came up to me and stared at me I think I'd run away!!
            <3 Chloe

Comment

The scariest part is that throughout this thread I've seen every way of spelling Shan-Yu's name besides the correct one.

Shan U sounds like the next National Lampoon film :-p
              Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Shan Yu looks AWESOME

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

Bumb just bumbing this topic up for the ones that didn't see my photos.

Comment

That is awesome!! I am jealous you got a walking Ariel, Lady Tremaine, and the Step Sisters!! i wanted to get them, but kept missing them!! Now, I can't!! I want to get them, too!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X