X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan - Tasmic!
    replied
    Re: The Return of Capt. Hooks Pictures

That is awesome!! I am jealous you got a walking Ariel, Lady Tremaine, and the Step Sisters!! i wanted to get them, but kept missing them!! Now, I can't!! I want to get them, too!!

Leave a comment:

• Capt Hook
    replied

Bumb just bumbing this topic up for the ones that didn't see my photos.

Leave a comment:

• GrimmGreen
    replied

Shan Yu looks AWESOME

Leave a comment:

• Sadako
    replied

The scariest part is that throughout this thread I've seen every way of spelling Shan-Yu's name besides the correct one.

Shan U sounds like the next National Lampoon film :-p

Leave a comment:

• QuietViolet
    replied

Shanyu is scary! If he came up to me and stared at me I think I'd run away!!

Leave a comment:

• Capt Hook
    replied

Well like yesterday when I went to DL. I mayly [ms] stay on DCA side. I knew were to look for the villians and when I got there they had out The Queen and Cruella so I stay out there for a wild. and when they left I when to see if I could put a walk in order for Ariel's they told me to come back aroun 3 this was about 1:30 2 o clock when this happen. So I just when back to the golden Scream and just stold there then all of a sunned Shany u came out of know where. So when I saw him I ask him for his autograph he just stare [ms] at me as to say are u kidding me. Then one of the cast memeber saids he don't like to sign. So after I got his picture I when to a nother cast memeber to ask how to spell his name. As he was tell me Shany u came over to me and stare at me again. So I leave to check up again on Ariel's Grotto and it was not ready I was coming down the ramp I saw and her screaming coming from Golden scream. It was Lady Termine and her Daughers. So I ran right over to them. As with some other character I just happen to bumb into them. Piglet,Meeko,Fairy Godmother,Snow White's Prince just to name a few. But mostly when I go to Disneyland I mayly just go for the Characters. I do go on some rides . The most rides I go on is about 5. Small World,Snow White ride,Alice,Toad,Pinocchio,Jungle Cruise {only in summer time.},Buzz Lightyear ride, Monster Inc., Hunted Manison. These are about the only rides I go on. When I'm there

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna Makarla
    replied

Great pics, thank you for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• BoygunaSurf
    replied

I hate to be a stickler amidst all the good fun, but as a writer, I find your grammar to be impossible to follow.

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna Makarla
    replied

Question..... do you look all day for these characters ? I have never seen all these characters, in fact most of them . Do you just go and look for them or come across them while playing in the parks?
    I like the pics, but am very curious to know how you go about getting so many poses with them, especially when the park was so full yesterday, and all the kids who would rush up when seeing the characters .

Leave a comment:

• royaldisneyfan
    replied

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    Shany u
    That's the first time ever, that I've seen Shan U. That guy creeped me out in the movie. Awesome pics Captain Hook!

Leave a comment:

• Capt Hook
    replied

I love it how Anastsaie got herself on me.

Leave a comment:

• TsWade2
    replied

thx. I think Lady T. Anastaie and Drizella will be out until the end of Halloween. I do which they were out more then just for Halloween. Seems everyone love these 3 alot.
    Also I forgot to messaing. I when on to the Snow White ride and they had the turning Witch back. I had ask one of the castmemebers there why it was out the first time. He told me that there was some problems when it turn around that it wouldn't turn. So they had to take it out to fix it. But it is back now.
    Thanks. I got that idea from Mouseinfo.com. When I heard they are not doing meet 'n' greet anymore, I got all upset. I'll just hope that you are right.

Leave a comment:

• Rocker
    replied

Shany u

And now the bounce picture and what I've been trying to get for a long time.

Drizella & Anastasie=As you can see from this photo. They were fighting over me. I told them that my wish came ture. And Drizella ask me was I marry I go no.

Then Anastasie said well I want him. She goes on and saids which one of us you like better. I go iny mey minty mo. Lady T said that's not the way to get a girl.

Autographs from Anastasie and Drizllea

Hope you like them all.
    Dude, that is SO COOL you got Anastasia and Drizella! And Shanyu also? :bow:

Leave a comment:

• TikiRoomLiz
    replied

Those are some great shots you got of somr rare characters. I really like where the step-sisters are fighting over you.

Leave a comment:

• Capt Hook
    replied

thx. I think Lady T. Anastaie and Drizella will be out until the end of Halloween. I do which they were out more then just for Halloween. Seems everyone love these 3 alot.
    Also I forgot to messaing. I when on to the Snow White ride and they had the turning Witch back. I had ask one of the castmemebers there why it was out the first time. He told me that there was some problems when it turn around that it wouldn't turn. So they had to take it out to fix it. But it is back now.

Leave a comment:

• QuietViolet
    replied

Great character shots, as always, hook! So cool that you got some rare villians!

Leave a comment:

• WhiteMagick
    replied

:clap:WooooooHoooooo!!!!! Definitely worth waiting for!!!! Love the sisters fighting for you!!! Looks like you had a great time!!! Hope to see more soon!!!!:thumbup:

Leave a comment:

• Peglegin98
    replied

After seeing all the Villains in the park I wish that I could travel there this time of the year! I'm totally jealous

Leave a comment:

• mouseinphilly
    replied

Maybe littlecricket can ID her.

Leave a comment:

• TsWade2
    replied

Hey Capt Hook,

Is it true that the Tremaine family made their last appearance at Disneyland and never meet 'n' greet again? If so.....Noooooooooooooo!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X