This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Huge Quest Thank YOU!!

I would like to take a moment and thank all who put their time, effort, blood, sweat, and tears to make this a fun and memorable quest.:bow: Thank you all so very much!!!
    It was great meeting other fellow chatters and seeing familiar faces. Here's to good times.:yea::meet:

Re: A Huge Quest Thank YOU!!

OH absolutley. A big huge thank you for this fun quest. It was great seeing all the mice chat members there. Once Again Thank you.

Comment

Good seeing you Rex. COngrats on your first diamond.

Comment

OH diamond vision lol. It was nice to see you too ashee.

Comment

A great big thank you to Dusty, Monorail Man, Fishbulb, & Crazy Legs for working so hard on the Quest! :clap: We had a great time today!
          <o>

Comment

The MiceChat crew is so great. That quiz was a ton of work an dedication and we all appreciate it. Sorry I came late but what a great time!

You guys rock!

Chad

Comment

Definately a big thank you for all those who put this meet together! This was my first meet and when I walked down main street and saw the hub covered with micechatters I was a little nervous and intimadated but everyone was so warm and friendly it was like it was my 100th meet! Big Kudos the the Dusty, Monorail, Fishbulb, et al.!

Comment

This was one of the most awesome things I've ever experienced. Thank you SO much to everyone who contributed even a second of their time to making it what it was--a great time not easily forgotten.

Comment

Had a great day, did lots of fun things,:yea: met lots of new people:thumbup: (And Welcome To Mice Chat, The Meet) it was great and many thanks to Dusty, Monorail Man, Fishbulb and Crazy Legs (hope you feel better soon, you were missed) and to all the Mods who jumped in and helped with passing out and collecting the Quest Packs.:bow: A good time was had by all.:yea::thumbup::bow:
                  Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I did the online quest, and the time and effort put into that was amazing and made working on it so much more fun. That and the thoughtfullness of those who were not able to make it there this weekend.

Thank you. The micechat crew is the best!
                    Most often found at a theme park

Comment

Thank you Micechat staff for a great weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by pixie chick View Post
                        A great big thank you to Dusty, Monorail Man, Fishbulb, & Crazy Legs for working so hard on the Quest! :clap: We had a great time today!

Ditto. I had a blast tracking everything down. Thank you so very much for putting it all together.
                        Growing older is manditory
                        Growing up is however, optional

Comment

got pictures?

Comment

^ I'm sure there will be PLENTY of pictures once everybody recovers.

And yes, a HUGE hug and thanks to Dusty, MonorailMan, Fishbulb and Crazy Legs for all the hard work of putting the quest together. It was great meeting so many new people yesterday and I hope everybody had a fantastic time. It sure seemed they were.

Comment

The Quest was fantastic! I had fun with the first part, but when I saw the second half ... I was like ... wow. My brain leaves my body when I pass through the main gate at Disneyland. It was great meeting so many new people as well.

I'd also like to thank Matt Hammand for the great happy face bubbles, Rixter and MickeyMaxx for the magnets and pins, and finally Rick_A_Mortis for the awesome CD. It was like Christmas on Sunday.

Comment

Wolfette and I had a blast! Thanks to all! Administrators, Mods, Newbies and Old friends alike!
                                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I had a total blast too! I'm with TikiroomLiz on thanking everyone involved and who gave out so many nice things. And the second quest was a toughy but fun! I, too, left my brain in the car yesterday!

Comment

Hey it's my POTC coach! THanks for the commentary on the ride!

But I don't think a thank you is enough! What a fun time! I"m thinking we need to purchase a small country or give them personal limo rides to the seven-eleven for big slurpees or, or, or....

...something wonderful like that.

It was a blast. It gave my partner and I an opportunity to meet, well, pretty much all of you on this threads. And that, more then winning, was the sole purpose of this visit and quest.

Peace to all,
                                    Roo
                                    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post

I'd also like to thank Matt Hammand for the great happy face bubbles, Rixter and MickeyMaxx for the magnets and pins, and finally Rick_A_Mortis for the awesome CD. It was like Christmas on Sunday.

LOL So Matt Hamand was the one who gave you the happy face bubbles eh? That cracks me up because there was a huge box of them that NO ONE wanted to carry and it was being passed around like a hot potato when we were all hanging out by the fireplace outside the Hearthstone! I guess Matt lost the game!:lol:

I think I saw Fishy with the box of bubbles again on Sunday so Matt must have "tagged " him!

The bubbles were great....and bubbles are always such a hit with restless little kids in line as well as their moms who look at you with gratitude! : )

Weren't the covers of the Quests great? I loved all the little hearts ! : )

Comment

I did the online quest and really enjoyed it! Thanks!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X