This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Last DL Trip Report as An AP!!

So, sad, fun memories, met wonderful people!! I will miss you all!!

Bye, bye, Disneyland!!!

Re: My Last DL Trip Report as An AP!!

Awww Dan! Hopefully you will be getting an AP soon!

Comment

i love the shots of the two stitches upside down.

you're no longer going to be an AP? no more fun TR to look forward to??

great report, as always.
      kingdom hearts <3er

Comment

Are you moving ? if not christmas is right around the corner, ask for one as a present, or ask all your relatives to give you gift cards from disneyland. I wish I could be there full time, I say beg borrow and well bug your family :lol:

Comment

You will be missed. Why are you not renewing?
          sigpic

Comment

Why are you forsaking us??

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
              Why are you forsaking us??
              I am not forsaken you guys!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Originally posted by Richard=fun View Post
              You will be missed. Why are you not renewing?
              Thank you, I will miss you too, as well as Stitch!! I have no money, I'm broke

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
              Are you moving ? if not christmas is right around the corner, ask for one as a present, or ask all your relatives to give you gift cards from disneyland. I wish I could be there full time, I say beg borrow and well bug your family :lol:
              No, not moving. Begging and bugging will not help, hahaha!!

Comment

Oh dan-tasmic Its been great knowing you and I really had fun in meeting you and My best moments was with the tower of terror that you , stitch and I rode on and the picture was hilarious.

Good luck on getting your job back at the park. I hope to see you again one day. We are all going to miss you. At least you will be with us on mice chat.

I think im gonna cry now.

Comment

I had to give up my ap too. I know how you feel. At least you come here for a partial fix!

Comment

Great pics Dan! Hope you come back!
                    sigpic
                    Home away from Home.

Comment

Aww.... your trip reports will be missed! Hopefully you will get your job back (how did that go, anyway??) and then you can start reporting once more!!
                      <3 Chloe

Comment

Ok, I will be sending some loving vibes, prayers and some strong brain waves your way that you not only get a good job, but you get your AP back pretty fast!! I am sorry, but not all is lost, I bet you have a new one by christmas!!

Comment

Awww, no more AP? That sucks! But great TR as always!!

Question: Where the Princesses taking pictures as a group, or did you ask for the group photo? When I saw 3 of them on Main St. they each had their own line.

Comment

It was in the front entrance near the Floral Mickey. I heard that they are starting doing it again. They were signing autographs and taking pictures as a group. Check about 30 - 45 minutes before the parade. I missed them the first two times before they went in. Third time is the charm!

Comment

Wow, Dan. We will definitely miss seeing you at the meets. It is Our hope that you get everything straightened out and you can join us again soon!
                              Pontifex Maximus Imperius Churroius
                              My use of the title Churro Pope is in no way intended to mock the sacred office of the Pope. As a Catholic I hold the Papacy in the highest regards and pledge my filial obedience to the Supreme Pontiff.

Comment

Aww... Hopefully you'll be able to go back again soon Dan!

Comment

Your reports are great! Sorry to hear about the lack of fundage for an AP.

Comment

I feel your pain. We baught a house in January. We had to watch our AP's expire in June and cry. We renewed in August at the SC rate. Man I hate paying for parking. YES I WAS SPOILED AS AN PAP. WOULDN'T YOU BE. 5 YEARS BABY 5 YEARS.

Good luck it's touch right now. We will make it back though. I hope.
                                    I know you, :squeeze:I walked with you once apon a dream. See ya at the park! BFA. (Black Family Alert). :yea:

Comment

We'll miss you Dan. Scratch and save so you can join us again soon. Rockr is going to get a huge lead in character photos, you can't let that happen!

Chad

Comment

Awww, start saving up again! Hopefully you'll be able to experience again the joy of DLR soon!

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
                                        HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
                                        ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
                                        FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X