• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick_A_Mortis
    replied
    Re: VF's Mega Meet Trip Report

Originally posted by Villains Fan View Post
    It was great meeting you too Rick_A_Mortis and I've been listening to my CD at work all week. My boss just looks at me, shakes his head, and walks away. Obviously, he's not in the holiday spirit yet.
    LoL I have been playing the CD alot at work too. I am always in the Halloween spirit, plus with Villains in the mix what's not to like? See you at meet soon.

Leave a comment:

• thrax
    replied

cool trip report

Leave a comment:

• Villains Fan
    replied

It was great meeting you too Rick_A_Mortis and I've been listening to my CD at work all week. My boss just looks at me, shakes his head, and walks away. Obviously, he's not in the holiday spirit yet.

Leave a comment:

• Rick_A_Mortis
    replied

Awesome TR Villains Fan, great to meet you as well.

Leave a comment:

• Villains Fan
    replied

Originally posted by Xharryb View Post
    That's considered alcohol abuse where I come from. :rules:
    I know the rules, hence no pictures from Hearthstone :angel:

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
    So yes VF, it's much appreciated when you write the names so when I do eventually get to CA, I hope to know most if not all of those that attend the meets.
    You come out here Summer and I"ll make sure you meet everybody!

Originally posted by MickeyMaxx View Post
    Great TR, Joanne! It was a fun weekend, and staying at the same hotel was also fun. Wouldn't mind having all you folks as our full-time neighbors. Never know when one needs to borrow a cup of, oh say, Hot Damn, to clear the sinus passages. )

Lu
    Hot Damn, that was a fun weekend. Funny, I never had any sinus problems the whole weekend

Originally posted by RonNYC View Post
    Jo! Thanks for the memories! It was so great to see you again this year.

And I understand what you mean about reliving the memories. I've been looking at trip reports all morning. What a blast!
    One of the best things this weekend was getting to spend so much time with you....I miss you already :love:

Originally posted by Roo719 View Post
    When we come back out there, I've got to make sure you're there!
    You guys come back out here, and there'd be no keeping me away

Leave a comment:

• DLRP_bopazot
    replied

Great Trip Report VF and i wish i was there .

DLCM yay you're back to California i hope you had a great time in Europe . it was nice meeting you in Europe .

Leave a comment:

• RooBear
    replied

First off, Hot Damn is magical? I suppose. When I use the phrase it's usually in response to something good.

Oh wait...you mean the drink...my bad. Where was my head?

That dinner was the night the weekend began. It was quietish....considering the baseball game. Of course, tomorrow we play the D-Backs, hehehehehe...
    But still, I am reliving every memory through these trip reports.

I think I'm going to have to add to mine already!

peace,
    Roo

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

Originally posted by MickeyMaxx View Post
    Great TR, Joanne! It was a fun weekend, and staying at the same hotel was also fun. Wouldn't mind having all you folks as our full-time neighbors. Never know when one needs to borrow a cup of, oh say, Hot Damn, to clear the sinus passages. )

Lu
    Mmmm ... Hot Damn. That stuff is magical.

Originally posted by RonNYC View Post
    And I understand what you mean about reliving the memories. I've been looking at trip reports all morning. What a blast!
    I know, sometimes you look back on all of the TR's and realize just how much fun you really had. It was indeed an awesome weekend.

Originally posted by Roo719 View Post
    VF, of course, it would be redundant to mention how much you rock--and so does the TR, so I'll spend my energy on saying thanks for the great memories from dinner on Friday night through the end of the weekend.

Thanks for this.

peace,
    Roo
    Not to speak for VF (but I will) and say the pleasure was all ours this weekend. I'm glad you and Tigs took the leap to come and meet some new people. We knew the weekend would be crazy so it was nice to have a nice quiet (ish) dinner on Friday and get to know you guys a bit.

Leave a comment:

• RooBear
    replied

VF, of course, it would be redundant to mention how much you rock--and so does the TR, so I'll spend my energy on saying thanks for the great memories from dinner on Friday night through the end of the weekend.

Thanks for this.

peace,
    Roo

Leave a comment:

• Tea
    replied

I'm just loving all these TR's!!

Leave a comment:

• RonNYC
    replied

Jo! Thanks for the memories! It was so great to see you again this year.

Leave a comment:

• MickeyMaxx
    replied

Lu

Leave a comment:

• yoyoflamingo
    replied

Great trip report VF! If I send you a self adressed stamped envelope, will you send me back an autograph?

Fun to see so many MCers having a great time together!

Leave a comment:

• QuietViolet
    replied

Nice TR VF... all these TRs are really helping the people who couldn't be there live the gay days experience..

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

Originally posted by Villains Fan View Post
    And Gregg, thanks for the morning coffees :bow:, I could definitely get used to being served Starbucks coffee in bed every morning
    Hmmm ... Starbucks delivery service ... not a bad idea.

Leave a comment:

• Villains Fan
    replied

Thanks for all the nice responses, I really appreciate it! I really am joking about the time it took to put up everything, I enjoyed reliving it all. I was going to put names to all the people in the PoTC line, but was afraid I'd mess up.

And Gregg, thanks for the morning coffees :bow:, I could definitely get used to being served Starbucks coffee in bed every morning

Leave a comment:

• DonDuck
    replied

Great report! Love the Space Mountain pic and the Pirate line shots.

Leave a comment:

• Disney Liz
    replied

Awesome TR and I love all the pics!
    Thanks for sharing with us.

Leave a comment:

• SummerInFL
    replied

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
    Excellent pictures, report with names. It was worth it to me that you spent the hours putting this together. Thank you. Now can I get you to do this every weekeend?
    You know it's funny you mentioned that, I considered making a binder with everyones screenname/photo so I could recognize them but then I figured that was kind of stalkerish and passed on the idea. LOL

So yes VF, it's much appreciated when you write the names so when I do eventually get to CA, I hope to know most if not all of those that attend the meets.

Leave a comment:

• pratt55
    replied

Excellent pictures, report with names. It was worth it to me that you spent the hours putting this together. Thank you. Now can I get you to do this every weekeend?

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X